Featured **OFFICIAL** Madden 17 League Signups

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Discussion' started by majesty95, Jul 4, 2015.

1. majesty95

majesty95
    Admin

Welcome to PX1 Sports, the leader in simulation football!

We are currently taking sign ups for our Madden 17 leagues on PlayStation 4. If you have never played in one of our leagues, buckle up. It's a wild ride and one you cannot find anywhere else!

Madden Banner OS.jpg

We want your Madden league experience to blow you away. From providing the highest level of sim gameplay, to our consistent approach to organization and structure, we want your Madden league experience to top anything you have been a part of before.

Here is a brief sampling of what you can expect at PX1 Sports:

Great League Content

Each of our leagues require members to post team related content like season previews, drafts recaps, or other team and league related stories. Not everyone gets as in-depth as some of the others do, but we engage members in the league and it creates a fun atmosphere to escape to when you want to talk about football. Our VIP League also has its own Twitter personalities which adds yet another level of immersion for owners in the league.

Straight Sim Gameplay

We are also redefining what it means to be "sim". Our rules go deeper than just punting on 4th down and not running 4 verts over and over. We want our games to look like football on Sunday. Strategy, substitutions, injuries, realistic stats, roster moves and transactions...we take extreme pride in our level of sim gameplay and take it deeper than you've ever experienced before. You will feel like the real life owner of your team with every play on the field and every move off of it.

***NOTE: If you are a MUT, Draft Champions or Online H2H player, our league is probably not for you.

Community Atmosphere

Lastly, we are here to help. Many of our members and staff create posts and videos on how to get better at the game. We aren’t interested in blowing people out over and over. We believe that the best leagues are the ones in which the most teams are able to compete.

So, are you ready to take your Madden league experience to the next level? Register now to become part of the PX1 Sports family. Then reply to this thread with answers to the questions below (you can copy and paste)!

Madden League Application
    Must be completed to be considered for a league.
    Please copy and paste your response in the reply field below.

Name:
    Typical availability (for games):

What was the last Madden game that you played?

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)

What does sim football mean to you?

What interests you about a sim league?

What interests you most about OUR league?

Would you rather win or follow every rule perfectly (if you had to choose one)?

What do you think about breaking records in a sim league?

What would you do if you were told you were breaking a rule in game?

How would you respond if you were told you were being suspended for breaking a rule?

If you were asked to create a team Twitter account and tweet 5-6 times per season and to write a season preview before every season could you do that?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  2. Jhennessey88

Jhennessey88 Contributor

PresidentHenne

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2016
    Jukemwr21 likes this.
  3. majesty95

majesty95
    Admin

Please respond with all information listed in the first post to be considered for a league. Thanks

pack1797 likes this.
  4. Adaws820

Adaws820 Contributor

Name ALex Dawson
    Ps4
    Psn Giants204
    Standard league
    Time zone est
    Available most weekdays from am to 5

My first madden game probably madden 08
    My last madden game madden 15
    I typically play madden till next release
    Yes I have been in a league before one a season for big prizes
    I want to play for px1 sports cause I think it would be fun experience to have and to add on my madden knowledge

pack1797 and majesty95 like this.
  5. Ap360

Ap360 Contributor

How do I join?

landezy likes this.
  6. Ap360

Ap360 Contributor

Name : Alan Paulino
    Xbox One
    Gamertag :RogueKiller613
    Any type of league
    Eastern time
    Available since not working but subject to change
    Last madde I played was 15
    I play madden all year round til the next one
    I've never played any tournaments or been in leagues and I want to start doing that now because I love madden.

pack1797 and majesty95 like this.
  7. Guiser98

Guiser98
    V.I.P.

I haven't tried an American football game before. Considering it. Like the atmosphere around here.

8. majesty95

majesty95
    Admin

We plan on having V.I.P. leagues which will be a little more hardcore and our signature leagues for beginners or those that are more casual. Give it a try!

DaBoyWondA, Jukemwr21 and pack1797 like this.
  9. pack1797

pack1797 All-Star

Looking forward to the upcoming season. We have some very cool ideas for league content, expansion to both current gen consoles, and the best, most helpful team of veteran players to help you get the most out of your Madden experience. If you're looking for the best leagues available, your search is over. Get in here and lets play some football.

DaBoyWondA, Jukemwr21 and majesty95 like this.
  10. priestmvp

priestmvp Starter

Name: Scott
    System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
    Xbox GT or PSN ID: priestmvp
    Time Zone: CST
    Typical availability (for games): evenings after 6pm cst during week and weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played? 15 on xbox, have a ps4 now
    How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) all year release to release
    Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? yes on xbox, UMFL was last one that folded
    Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? mature sim gamer who loves football. interested in a league that goes from release to release. Diehard KC fan, love the building of teams over multiple seasons. Will be my first year playing in a league on the ps4 figured I would make the jump lol.

BlackPaw, pack1797 and majesty95 like this.
  11. Ryan_heth

Ryan_heth Prospect

Name: Ryan Heth
    System (Xbox One or PS4): ps4
    Xbox GT or PSN ID: XfrozenPickleX
    Time Zone: central
    Typical availability (for games): anyday, classes in the morning Tuesday through Thursday

What was the last Madden game that you played? The most recent one 15
    How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) usually next release but didn't have much luck with leaving 15 out for my dog this year
    Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes but not madden, a lot of MLB the show leagues
    Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm extremely active and have always been good at setting up times to play

majesty95 and pack1797 like this.
  12. Spitta0

Spitta0 Contributor

Name: Spitta0
    System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox One
    Xbox GT or PSN ID: Spitta0
    Time Zone: EST
    Typical availability (for games): Everyday(if I don't have anything planned which isn't that often)

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15
    How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Always play until the start of summer then once August comes I play a lot
    Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No, I have not been in a online sim league before, but I have been doing offline sim leagues since Madden 12
    Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I think I should be considered because I'm familiar with sim gameplay/rules, I also am a huge fan of MrHurriicane(one of the most famous sim football youtubers) who inspired me to play sim football and also help teach me the basic ruleset through his videos. I'm also a extremely active person that is on XBL often. Also one of my favorite things to do in every sim league is rebuild and see how my team ended up after the next release. Thanks for reading hope you consider me!

majesty95 and pack1797 like this.
  13. sireatwell

sireatwell Prospect

Name: jordan eatwell
    System (Xbox One or PS4): xbox one
    Xbox GT or PSN ID: OOH KILL HER
    Typical availability (for games): can start anytime between 3pm and 10pm sometimes later if need be and all day on Saturday and Sunday unless I work Saturday then same times as weekdays..

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15
    How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) All year round
    Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? 3 major sim league, pro7 and madden community lg
    Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a great active and and overall sim player and I love to play madden

BlackPaw, pack1797 and majesty95 like this.
  14. Steviebillions

Steviebillions Prospect

Name: Steven
    System (PS4):
    PSN ID: Steviebillions
    Time Zone: est/eastern
    Typical availability (for games): hard working father of 2 husband of 1 if I'm not at work I'm home lol, not to sound boring, but I have Alotta free time

What was the last Madden game that you played? I have played the last 3 madden in legit leagues and offline

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yea couple really good legit leagues, SOMS, RMSL, SIM15 Coupke other good ones

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? My love for madden and football and competition keeps me active and motivated to play, also a guy that would be well known too the league members cus if my personality, fun guy

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I play back to back madden until next madden is released

BlackPaw, majesty95 and pack1797 like this.
  15. Steviebillions

Steviebillions Prospect

Just wanted to know if this is for a waiting list? Or is there actually teams open?

Jetsfan and BlackPaw like this.
  16. pack1797

pack1797 All-Star

There are teams open. We'll be contacting you soon on availability. Thanks for posting!

17. AceCastillo

AceCastillo Prospect

Name: Ace Castillo
    System (Xbox One or PS4): Both
    Xbox GT or PSN ID:(XBone) peacefulmenacex (PS4) peaceful_menace
    Typical availability (for games): Madden 15

What was the last Madden game that you played?
    -I played a lot of but could never make $$$ I finally saw the "how to make $$" tutorial and I killed it.
    How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) every other day
    Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No
    Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Yes and I have signed up.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    pack1797, BlackPaw and Steviebillions like this.
  18. scotty2hotty221

scotty2hotty221 Contributor

Want in on the ps4

blahblahyea7, pack1797 and majesty95 like this.
  19. majesty95

majesty95
    Admin

OK. Please reply with the info mentioned above (system, username, times zone, etc). Thanks!

20. mookmilly81

mookmilly81 Contributor

Ps4,mookmilly81, eastern,... I have played in sim leagues before I would like to join yours...,THANKS

majesty95 likes this.