ODUMonarch Introduction

II Monarch II

Contributor
Hello all!

I was pleased to find such an active forum and solid community. I was an avid Madden player for about 7 years up until Madden 2013 when life/job/wife/growing up got in the way! I am now back on the wagon thankfully and looking for a good sim league to play in.

I have played in dozens of leagues over the year and in my opinion playing in a sim league is the only way to competitively play Madden. Ranked games are fun fr a few weeks, but the cheese just gets to be to much! I want to play a game where I lose because I guessed run and press coverage and you beat me with a nice play action deep ball, not because you found an unstoppable play and run it 50 times.

I am 26 years old, married with a dog and living in Virginia. I work for a mechanical engineering firm and I love to play Madden.

I hope to get involved with the Xbox One League as any team and play some fun sim football!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I plan to be very active on the forums.

Thanks!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Great intro! Welcome to PX1. Make sure to reply to the Official Madden 16 sign ups with answers to the questionnaire so we can add you to the list.