Gaming System: PS4
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/tylerhoyt32
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCom7RF9a_USv1-Tj3spCtFw
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NightHawkTH
Favorite games: MLB The Show, Madden, NBA 2k
Favorite Sports: Hockey, Baseball, Football
Favorite Pro Sports Teams: LA Kings, LA Dodgers, LA Lakers, Dallas Cowboys
Favorite College Teams: UCLA Bruins
I was born and raised in Placentia, California which borders Anaheim, CA. Growing up I was active in baseball, football and basketball. I always dreamed of being a professional athlete and most of my childhood was dedicated to athletics. I played division 3 college basketball for 4 seasons at the University of La Verne in La Verne, CA. I attended combines in the continuing pursuit of becoming a professional athlete and fared quite well, but left with no contract offers. I coached high school basketball for 3 seasons before deciding to go back to school to pursue my Masters degree. I am now part of the Athletic Training graduate program at California Baptist University in Riverside, CA. I enjoy being part of the medical staff for multiple teams and love helping injured athletes succeed and pursue their athletic goals.

I am a crazy sports fan and will literally watch any sport that is on tv, even if I don't quite understand the game (i.e. cricket). I love the ownership aspect of sports gaming and enjoy managing my own teams and building my own dynasties. I consider myself a sim player in the fact that I want to play as close and as realistic to what you see on tv or at the stadium. Playing sim is tough to get used to but once you learn it, you won't ever enjoy playing lobby ball again. I'm glad that PX1 and Mike present this type of environment to its users and glad that I have found a site and operator that is passionate about sim sports and strives to provide the best gameplay possibly for its users.

I have a twitch stream that I air my gameplay on and a youtube page that I plan on building more around sports gaming.