NFL Playoff Race

JohnnyPersia

Contributor
AFC North:

Division Winner: Too early.

Tehbest is leading the division with a record of 7-5-1, and Luis is right behind him with a record of 7-6. They both have one game against the CPU, the Bengals, and each other. I think winner of their week 16 match up will take the division.

Prediction: Ravens win the divsion.

AFC South:

Division Winner: Too early.

The Jaguars are at 11-3 and the Titans are at 10-4. They play each other in week 16, which I am predicting the Titans win due to all of the injuries the Jags are facing. In week 17, the Jags play the Colts and the Titans play the Texans. Since the Titans won the week 8 match up, they will have the tiebreaker, so if the Jags lose to the Titans in week 16, they will need to beat the Colts and hope the Titans lose.

Prediction: Titans win the division.

AFC East:

Division Winner: Patriots

The CPU Patriots have this division locked up with a 10-3 record.

AFC West:

Division Winner: Most likely the Chiefs

The Chiefs are sitting at 10-4 and the Chargers are at 8-6. The Chargers need the Chiefs to lose their week 16 game against the Broncos (5-8) and then they need to win their week 16 game and beat the Chiefs in week 17, which would give them the clear tiebreaker.

Prediction: I think the Chiefs will wrap up the division in week 16 by beating the Broncos.

Wildcard:

The Jags will secure the first wild card spot, while the second will come down to the Steelers and Chargers. I think the Chargers end up winning at least one of their two last games, while the steelers win 1 out of 3 to give the Chargers the final wildcard spot.

NFC North:

Division Winner: Too early

The Vikings are at 8-5-1 while the Bears are at 7-7. The Bears need to win their last two games, while the Vikings lose their last two. This is going to be very interesting, as the Vikings play the Packers and the Bears play the Redskins in week 16. I think they will both win, which will setup a week 17 match up that will determine the division winner!

Prediction: Vikings beat the Bears in week 17 to clinch the division

NFC South:

This division is between the Bucs (11-3) and the Falcons (10-4). The Bucs play the cpu Saints and the Panthers, while the Falcons also play the Panthers and then the cpu Saints. Both teams beat the Saints 24-21 when they played earlier in the season and both teams beat the Panthers in their earlier match ups.

Prediction: Both teams win out, so Bucs win the division.

NFC East:

The Eagles are at 9-4 while the Giants are at 9-5. The Eagles have to play the Ravens, and then have a big match up with the Giants, who finish off the season against the Redskins.

Prediction: Giants. In my non-biased prediction, the Eagles will lose to the Ravens and then to the Giants. F the cpu eagles!

NFC West:

Division Winner: Cpu Seahawks have ran away in this division with a 12-2 record.

Wildcard:

If the Bears win their last two games and the Giants, Eagles, and Vikings both lose at least two games, then there will be a four way tie for the wildcard. But if the Bears won their last two games I believe that would put them as the division winner, and then it would be between the Giants, Eagles, and Vikings. I believe if any two of these latter 3 teams win at least 1 game, that would knock the Bears out completely, give the Vikings the division (if they are one of the two that wins). The Giants, Eagles, and Vikings, each only have 5 losses. I think the Eagles will lose 2 more games putting them at 9-7, and the Bears will lose their final game to the Vikings putting them at 8-8. If this happens, the Falcons and Eagles would capture the final two wildcard spots with the Giants and Eagles winning their respective divisions.