NBA 2K17 News and Info

JohnnyPersia

Contributor
georgiafan In that list you posted, I can't tell if all of those bullet points under "MyLeague" apply to online leagues or not because at the beginning it suggests that there are no drafts, etc., but then later on it says that it is possible to import draft classes and other things. Hopefully they post up a blog about it next week.

And the shoes look good for sure! I'm interested in the dunk competition in the park, that should be fun!

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
yea they should be a blog early next week about my my gm/league and then myonline. I don't think everything in my gm/league is in myonline that's the way the gamestop article made it sound.

I could never get the hang on dunk contest I did like 3 point shootout

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Reminds me of NHL 93 or 94 when they started putting authentic organ music from different stadiums in. It was really cool and enhanced the experience. Your move EA

Burns

Hall of Famer
Only 9 more days until the full game. Prelude MyCareer demo drops Friday. Can't believe it's almost out already

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
The Hawks announcer they showed on the video saying for threeeeee it's the same guy it freaked me out last year when I heard it for the first time.

The Memphis broadcaster in the video they will likely pull from the game as he lets just say got in trouble with the law.

kyswag23

Starter
Listen guys these trailers dont do this game any justice! Wait until you play it, it is a completely different game! I love it. How authentic it feels no more forced animations, everything about the game is great so far! I just hope they don't destroy it with the patches!

JohnnyPersia

Contributor
I'm really disappointed about the online leagues having only the keeper contracts with no salary cap.

At this point I'm not sure if I'm going to buy the game. I was only interested in online leagues and pro am.

kyswag23

Starter
I'm really disappointed about the online leagues having only the keeper contracts with no salary cap.

At this point I'm not sure if I'm going to buy the game. I was only interested in online leagues and pro am.
Man, don't play yourself just because of online leagues my friend. You don't buy it, you are the one losing out!