NBA 2k16

chaseman210

Prospect
Just wanted to see what hopes you guys had for NBA 2k16. Personally, I hope My Player is a little different than the last couple installments in the series. I really loved playing 2k13 because it seemed more left to chance. When I first got 2k14, my excitement quickly turned to disappointment. The cut scenes and subsequent happenings in the career mode were way too predictable. I immediately knew the other guy would get drafted before me. Then your player starts off on the bench even if you're better than the other starters. You get to come into the game at a critical moment, etc. It was just too scripted. That's what turned me off from playing My Player on 2k15. I hope it's not the same for the newest game.

Another thing I hope for is 2-player franchise. I had hours of fun with my friend taking two horrible teams and competing with one another to build a dynasty. I was sorely disappointed when 2k14 didn't have a 2-player mode. I just don't understand why games have to ruin the good things they have going.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Could you not just have two players in an online association? Me and woodsmall12 used to play a two-man dynasty on NCAA back in the day. I know all of the titles are going to online franchises. I would have thought you could do that with only two players...

chaseman210

Prospect
I'm sure you could do it online with two players. The only problem is I have a Ps4, and my friend is an Xbox guy. Ha! So we usually just played when we were together.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm sure you could do it online with two players. The only problem is I have a Ps4, and my friend is an Xbox guy. Ha! So we usually just played when we were together.

Ahh. Yeah that makes sense. Wonder why they wouldn't allow you to do a two-man association offline. Very questionable.

KalMoh91

Contributor
I'm hoping for continued improvements to the game engine. The game is becoming a lot more realistic. Offense cleaner, though when using the likes of Harden, all you have to do is engage a euro step from the three point line and voila your at the basket.

KalMoh91

Contributor
If I remember correctly, on the XBOX, you just hit Y two times and it automatically goes into a euro step. Could be X though. I haven't played 2K16 in a while, switched over to the PS4 and haven't looked back.