Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dubstep

• Classical

• Total voters

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
One thing I've always been passionate about is music. Just wonder where everyone stands on a music standpoint, genre of choice? Favorite bands of all time? Most influential bands of all time? Any genre of music you CAN'T stand? I believe music can save the soul, bring happiness in times that are hard, and just be a reality escape for people. Feel free to post any genre I might have missed, i just polled the most basic mainstream ones.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
I'll always be a Heavy Metal fan. Whether it be old school heavy metal, or new wave. I love the power chords, and monster ballads. Favorite band of all time is Pantera, so much so I have a tattoo of Pantera. I do like country old and new school as well, country is becoming more pop, but for some reason i still enjoy listening to it. I like the older 80's/90's rap. What i hear on the radio on rap stations nowadays is just terrible to me, and i can't stand it.

Phil Anselmo - Vocals
Darryl "Dimebag" Abbott - Lead Guitar/Shred Master
Rex Brown - Bass
Vinnie Paul Abbott - Drums
"Cowboys From Hell"

woodsmall12

All-Star
Met Pantera at Hyenas Comedy Club in downtown Ft Worth ... they frequent there often ... actually have seen them on 3 ocassions now

Check out Parabelle ... absolutely love what these guys do and they travel around Texas often and they are easy to find ...the lead singer Kevin Matisyn use to be with Evans Blue and they also have some rockin tunes ... great for throwing around some steel

woodsmall12

All-Star
An Serosia ... these guys rock it ... often at Trees and the Curtain Club in Dallas ... lots of energy and the lead singer has a crazy voice ... I start my workouts out with this ...

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
I've seen Serosia many times. I got to Deep Ellum frequently. If your into local check out Southern Train Gypsy. They've been voted best heavy metal in Fort Worth 2 years in a row. Band is friends of mine. They rock. Ill post a video soon

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer

I'm actually in this video, bald head, black shirt right at the start. and the title is "The Gunslinger" not "Way of the Gun"

this is one of their most recognizable songs.

Last edited: