majesty95

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
What's up guys? I thought I would add a new section to the forum to let everyone get to know each other. Feel free to follow my introduction template or add your own. You can post as much or as little info as you like!

majesty95
PX1 Sports Owner/Operator

Mike Allie PB.jpg
Me and my girlfriend Allie at Pacific Beach in San Diego, one of our favorite places to visit!

Live: San Antonio, TX
Gaming System: PS4
Favorite games: MLB The Show, Madden, NCAA Football
Favorite Sports: Football, Baseball, MMA
Favorite Pro Sports Teams: Minnesota Vikings, Minnesota Twins, Texas Rangers
Favorite College Teams: UNC Tar Heels, Texas A&M Aggies

I'm originally from Minnesota but moved to Fort Worth, TX when I was a kid. I lived in Fort Worth for almost 30 years before moving to San Antonio in late-2014. As a kid I wanted to be a play-by-play announcer when I grew up. I did some announcing for our high school teams and also dabbled in some video production. I still like to do play-by-play from time to time and produce videos and other content. I have a Twitch stream and also post video to both my person YouTube and the PX1 Sports channel.

At heart, I'm just a big sports fan and love taking control of a team and building them through the draft/recruiting and making trades and signing free agents. I'd say my favorite type of gaming is sports management, being a GM or owner of a franchise. I consider myself a sim player although I think I try to be too realistic for some people lol. Mostly now I play modes like Madden Connected Franchise, NBA 2k Association and MLB The Show franchises against the CPU. I also like the Ultimate Team series' and MLB's Diamond Dynasty. The Home Run Derby in The Show is a lot of fun too!