Mafia 3

JerseyBorn

All-Star
I loved Mafia 2. Beat the game in 2 days though and there wasn't anything to do once you beat it. Hoping it's either a longer story or there's more to do in Mafia 3 outside of the main story missions.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I had done a lot of research on this so I knew what to expect from the game and I am having a blast playing it. Since I am really a casual player of non sports game I die all the time on normal so the enemy AI doesn't bother me. Having a game with a good story is very important to me and this one is great. The game being repetitive is fine with me as I don't play a lot of shooters. I have took over like 5 districts and cant wait to play the rest and see how it unfolds. I also enjoy how vito is a part of this and brings back cool memories from mafia 2. I like how you have people to bring you cars and take your $.

Some of The few things that bother me are no fast travel and having to kill everyone alone as someone in the mafia should have some side kicks at all times. Also when I die having to walk a bit to restart the chapter. I wish they was a way to turn off the cops at all time.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I just finished this last night and why I understand its not a game for everyone I had a blast playing it. I still have to finish the side missions and I'll prob go back and do a few more of junction boxes and collect some of the playboys. I am picky about the games I play so I don't play a ton of different games and I would rate this as my 2nd favorite ps4 game. I am the kind of guy that can overlook the small things and just enjoy the story and killing people. I kept all 3 guys happy and when I play through it again I will make Burke mad so I can reach full perks for Vito. Looking back I would also have spent more $ on things like health and weapons as I had over 300,000$ when I beat the game.

+ Top Notch story dealing with topics most games don't touch like race
+ Simple and fun gameplay
+ Intense boss and final racket battles
+ Underbosses brought a unique element
+ Soundtrack was awesome

- Repetitive gameplay
- Bad AI (I still died a ton on normal)
- No fast travel
- Checkpoints when you die