Madden Ultimate Team Pack Pulls

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
For the budget minded MUT player, Stefon Diggs at WR is a phenom. 69 overall, 90 spd, 92 acc, 83 cth...
This guy at the #3 WR makes all the plays, in traffic too.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just bought 6 All-Pro packs and didn't do very good. Last pack was the best with a gold badge, 82 OVR RT David Stewart and 83 OVR C Jason Kelce.

My belief is that it is best to buy packs as soon after they release them as possible. I think they load them up with good players early to get people talking and buying and then the quality goes down from there. Can't prove it but seems to be true from my limited sample size.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Punters seem to be highly coveted in this game. Pulled two out of pro pack, both of this high 70 overalls, neither of them belonged to any collection set, and i got about 8,300 between the both of them

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
So I know nothing about mut but I got a 83 ovr mychal kendricks card is that good ? Also 73 manny Lawson

83 is decent. 73 not so much. High 80's and above are the elite cards and the ones you really want. However, you can get a lot of guys in the low 80's that aren't much worse for considerably cheaper if you are trying to build a team.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Just pulled a gold 83 overall FB Darrel Young from Redskins out of a promo pack. Worth 29,000

I've noticed P/FB go for ALOT of money