Madden 17 Bugs and Glitches

SuperBowlNachos

Contributor
I don't know the actual rule by heart, so maybe this isn't a bug.

With 9 seconds left in the half I had a stopped clocked. I managed to get a delay of game. The game went straight to the second half in what I assume was a 10 second run off.

I thought the run off only occurred if the clock was running.

Tigers20

All-Star
In CFM I was on auto when league advanced for VIP. I logged on, took myself off auto, played my game and won 38-20 in Week 17 vs. the Patriots. When I finished the game and upgraded the players I wanted. The game went back to home screen and it shows I have lost 42-17.

Last edited:

ACED82

Prospect
Playing play the moment in the red zone completed a pass to WR on three yard line for first down. Dived for the goal pylon but ball fumbled out of bounds, should be first and goal from the three instead went back to sim with opposion in possession of the ball!!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Playing play the moment in the red zone completed a pass to WR on three yard line for first down. Dived for the goal pylon but ball fumbled out of bounds, should be first and goal from the three instead went back to sim with opposion in possession of the ball!!

Did you fumble out of the end zone? That would be a turnover if so. If not, so you have video of it?

ACED82

Prospect
Did you fumble out of the end zone? That would be a turnover if so. If not, so you have video of it?

No video. I think the fumble went out before the endzone but I didn't get a replay and it wouldn't let me re watch it in the highlights your probably right though thanks.

Last edited:

Burns

Hall of Famer
10 point touchdown. He scored to make it 34-6, they reviewed it and upheld the ruling. 3 points appeared out of nowhere.

Last edited:

WKXT85

Starter
CPU's continuous false start glitch. They just wouldn't fucking stop on back to back snaps until I finally called a timeout. It was like 1st & 30 before I figured out how to stop it lol