Madden 17 Bugs and Glitches

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Please post any bugs or glitches that you find in the game here and I will get them to the developers. If you cna show video proof that is ideal. Please keep general sentiments to the Madden 17 Impressions thread. This thread should just be for actual bugs or glitches in the game. Thanks!

SuperBowlNachos

Contributor
Mode: Draft Champions

Issue: On kicks and punts the power does not stay where you select it. I 100% no doubt see my white line appear, but when it comes back down for accuracy it's as if I never hit the button. I get perfect accuracy, and 30% power.

Have played plenty of games and it luckily only happens in DC.

kutsch47

Contributor
Mode: Offline Franchise
Issue: It was near the end of the first half and the other team was attempting to drive down the field to get in field goal position. I sacked their qb and forced a fumble, however almost immediately the whistle blew and a timeout was called by the other team. It was clearly a fumble, the indicator popped up on the screen that it was a fumble, and on the next play they started where the fumble occurred.

Sucked because I had another defender that would have scooped it up for an easy touchdown because there were no other players around. Never saw that before

aarms32

Starter
Mode. H2H online
A player intercepted a pass and the game just stopped the play. The player was never down. He broke on the pass and would have been a pick six but the play just stopped.

kutsch47

Contributor
Mode. H2H online
A player intercepted a pass and the game just stopped the play. The player was never down. He broke on the pass and would have been a pick six but the play just stopped.
Pretty much exactly what I've encountered, but with fumbles. It happened to my again after I posted the glitch. So twice it's happened to me. Haven't seen it with interceptions yet, but there's clearly an issue. And pretty significant since turnovers and potential pick 6/fumble recovery for TDs are huge in determining the outcome of the game.

Burns

Hall of Famer
Just encountered a bug in Play a Friend in Draft Champions. Both JerseyBorn and I had our teams drafted, but when we went to invite each other, it said "None of your friends have drafted a team" when we clearly had

Duv49ers

Starter
Possible bug: Noticed on the scoreboard ticker that even though there's no score, you can tell who won/lost
based on updated record.

From Burns : After game it'll update the records off of that record it shows at the beginning. So it'll say someone is now 2-0 after they won even though they've only played 1 game.

morsdraconis

Contributor
Pay close attention to the number of defenders and what happens to the ball when I throw it.

Maybe something related to online franchise and me having a bunch of starters not in the lineup? I honestly couldn't say. I know whenever I move TEs to FBs in the depth chart, they show up as 0 overall, for whatever reason. Had the same thing happen with TEs at WR in the depth chart.

All I know is I'm doing random play against random play and it's happening in practice and it's different players on the defense.

Last edited:

woodsmall12

All-Star
Mode: Offine Franchise
Scored a TD while playing the Moments package ... I go to pick my play and decide to practice a 2 pt conversion and it starts me on the 15 yd line ... I could not replicate this later on in the game

dspbuckle

All-Star
If you start the league with a real owner and later on try to retire him and replace with a custom one, you go into an endless "choose team/choose owner" cycle.

dspbuckle

All-Star
Possible pick 6 glitch where the game thinks the qb is rushing? Pressing X did a stiff arm instead of a tackle attempt multiple times. I also tried square which did nothing.

SuperBowlNachos

Contributor
I can try to get a video up once I'm home again.

Xbox One
CFM

My pre-snap boxes would never show up. Didn't matter what button I pressed. Even on a no huddle play.

Madden 17 Score Glitch
In postgame, under Team Stats, it shows the Colts socred 6 in the 2nd and that they scored 6 for the game.
But it also shows that they scored 0 for the game (which is correct).
Just weird it shows 6 for the 2nd quarter and overall game as well.
http://imgur.com/q9HFUhK

woodsmall12

All-Star
Found this today ... I can do a video later to show its all during the same week but for now:
Kareem Jackson has 5 picks according to Team Stats page ... When I review my Team Goals to see how close he is to getting more XP it shows only 1 interception image.jpg
image.jpg