Madden 16 Playbooks

superman71

Prospect
New here to the group. I found it after somebody posted the link to the playbooks posting. Just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for getting the offense done. That was a ton of work. I did it manually a couple of years ago. I'm looking forward to getting to know the people in here and checking out the defensive books when they are posted and ready.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
New here to the group. I found it after somebody posted the link to the playbooks posting. Just wanted to take a minute and say thank you for getting the offense done. That was a ton of work. I did it manually a couple of years ago. I'm looking forward to getting to know the people in here and checking out the defensive books when they are posted and ready.

Hey man, thanks! I appreciate it! My plan is to add the defensive playbooks today! :)

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
My apologies. I have been under the weather and haven't felt like going through and adding the defensive playbooks. I will soon though!

tugboatstyle

Prospect
If the formation on the spreadsheet for Detroit is the what I will get to choose from in a game that's fine with me. And yeah thanks for all your hard work.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Actually, I realized I said this would be done back in August :p so I went ahead and finished it now. All defensive formations have been added to a 2nd sheet.