Madden 15 PS3 League

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoAndSo

Starter
I should put PX1 in there... I still can if everyone votes yes on it becoming the official first season banner.Also, if you guys get a good photo / scene of a highlight during your gameplay, hmu & I will touch it up. Create A Players too.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
You might replace the 8 teams now that I think of it. People may think its only for 8 teams and we'd take more if they can keep up and play sim.

SoAndSo

Starter
Done... & I straightened out some of the font... also added the PX1sports.com but can you delete the other one to make some space to upload it?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Done... & I straightened out some of the font... also added the PX1sports.com but can you delete the other one to make some space to upload it?

Lol. Pics in general aren't an issue. Its just when users use sigs then it can create hundreds of images on the server. That's when it could become an issue ;)

motel08

Contributor
PSN: raider_hater_101 (It's a zero)

I am fine with any team, really, just as long as I am in the league. I read through all the rules too. And I'm fine starting if you guys already did.

1. Prefer Ravens.

PSN: raider_hater_101 (It's a zero)

I am fine with any team, really, just as long as I am in the league. I read through all the rules too. And I'm fine starting if you guys already did.

1. Prefer Ravens.

Alright, with you, that makes 8. I think we're good to go. I'm gonna send out League Invites to everyone who's replied since we got our official thread. To make sure they've read the league description and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.