Lions Den Season 2 week 2

mycaddy

Starter
After a tough game. We fumble in range to kick a game winning fg tough loss... Head Coach Maurice Harn gets the first loss of his career...

B

BlackPaw

Yikes... Man i was looking at your roster, our teams are pretty different.

mycaddy

Starter
Yea I looked at your as well... only thing we addressed in the same area was cb & rb... I also picked up a fb and line and DT. While you went with MLB (I will be addressing that because of the aging Tulloch just couldnt get anything worth it free agency and had other needs in draft...) deeper secondary and wrs. ( I also need to find replacement for aging Megatron as well) But I forgot I did get another safety as well so in many ways we did the same thing with different players. You got Davis as RB I got Smith. You got a different cb and we got different safeties. could be availability or personal choice on the people we picked up but not much different.. and to replace Tulloch and Megatron I want stars to fill the spots so I dont miss a step I think Tulloch will be easier to replace than Johnson though...

B

BlackPaw

Good point, pretty much same swaps. I trade Tulloch n Bell for Davis n Berry. Filled those holes early. Planning for the others is goin to be tough. All depends on FA and whos available.

mycaddy

Starter
I forgot I added a back up qb as well. After Stafford was hurt last season and Orlovsky's very poor performance in the playoffs I knew it was essential to get another qb. I am realizing Stafford's 99 arm strength is very important... My current back up doesnt have that :(

If I could cut the back up I got I would he is the only addition I regret getting and I cant cut him or trade him but he is suppose to just be a backup and once Stafford comes back hopefully I wont need to use him anymore

mycaddy

Starter
Good point, pretty much same swaps. I trade Tulloch n Bell for Davis n Berry. Filled those holes early. Planning for the others is goin to be tough. All depends on FA and whos available.

yea that FA period is huge. I havent gotten any acceptable offers for Tulloch and I guess I could have gotten to trade TUlloch and Bell as a package I just cut Bell... and got absolutely nothing for him and I assume someone will pick him up in free agency