League News

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpaca16

Contributor
Hello everybody its alpaca16. Over the past week or so activity in the league has really come to a stop. As of now I will be handling commisioner duties for the league.
I am happy to continue what futuriistiics had started, but I wanted to hear from you guys first of there is still interest to keep going.
If everyone could reply below or message me on PSN to let me know their interest level that would be great. Hopefully, we can get a core group of users who are dedicated to the league and then expand and add users from there.
I'm willing to take any thoughts or suggestions as well, either in the comments or through a personal message.
Hope to see everyone back out there on the field!

Ben

Contributor
Definitely interested in continuing! Is Futuriistiics ok? Honestly I think we should restart the league, but only if we have more new comers join.

alpaca16

Contributor
I see where you are coming from, Ben. I think that if we can get a solid, committed group then we could make a new league so it won't reflect any changes from people that have came and left. If you could message folks on psn to get the word out that would help. I'm trying to reach out to everyone now but am not receiving many responses.

Reactions: Ben

alpaca16

Contributor
I don't think I can keep this league together. My schedule is getting very busy and I will not be able to commit to the league much longer. I can transfer commisioner duties to you if you would like.

Ben

Contributor
Na. No way I'm going to keep this thing going. I cant even find people who want to play. Seems almost everyone moved up to ps4. Those who havent probably will this christmas. Madden last gen is dead.

alpaca16

Contributor
It's a shame we couldn't get a solid group of guys. This league had promise. Keep me added on psn maybe we can play MUT or H2H sometime. I do not plan on switching to next gen

Ben

Contributor
I sure will. I have a buddy who plays often. Maybe we could start a 3 user league and just casually play when we can. Doesnt have to be anything serious. I'm not switching over either. To many good ps3 games to do that and I dont like the idea of paying to play online (ps4 makes you pay now). Once the ps3 goes ill probably buy a ps2 again haha. I've still got all my old madden games and 2k5, plus some other classics.

alpaca16

Contributor
I'm in for a casual league. Send me the PSN name of your friend and remind me what is yours again...? We can play games at our own pace then advance week to week once everyone is done. No set "advance dates" or anything.

alpaca16

Contributor
In a few days (prob Tuesday or Thursday) I'll go on and create the league and invite you guys. I'm currently testing sliders so we can all try out what I have then go from there.

alpaca16

Contributor
In a few days (prob Tuesday or Thursday) I'll go on and create the league and invite you guys. I'm currently testing sliders so we can all try out what I have then go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.