League Description / Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting to hear back from Jwbowersgtr because there's a mix up with the team he's using, otherwise we're ready to start. Anyone who hasn't accepted their invites yet can do so before we finish preseaon.

This is gonna be a league for active users where guys are expected to at least check in on the forum once a day to keep up with the league, so if it's taking me a couple days to get in contact with guys before we even start . . .

That isn't directed at Jw, but I'm going to remove a couple names of guys on the list above because I haven't heard back from them since they picked a team. We'll have a 72 hr advance schedule during regular season, so no one has to be home playing a game but once every 3 days. However, we still need everyone to keep up to date on the forum. I'll create a group me chat too, so if you have a smartphone, you can still comminicate with the league via the app or just texting

League has started. motel08, I sent you a message on psn. Don't play your game yet as you picked the team Jw claimed. I'll give him a few hours more to fix it, but in the interest of getting started sooner rather than later, if he hasn't fixed it by then, then he can use his 2nd team and you can keep the Pats

Use he Scheduling Thread to scedule games with your opponent if it's a user game. Even if you contact via pm too, one of you still need to post it in the Schedule thread so we know a time has been set and won't be waiting till the last minute to see if its gonna be played

motel08, WarJax, Jwbowersgtr, SoAndSo, alpaca16, JohnnyShred612, BDJarko, mookmilly81

alpaca16

Contributor
We should all add each other on PSN so check inboxes for friend requests. Is it allowed to schedule games on PSN or does that need to be posted on the scheduling thread?

JohnnyShred612

Contributor
If you play CPU during the preseason, are we allowed to sim it at some point? Not super interested in playing with the Bears' 4th stringers.

If you play CPU during the preseason, are we allowed to sim it at some point? Not super interested in playing with the Bears' 4th stringers.

When you have the ball late in the game, just use Kill Clock and run alot. We want to use these preseason games to test out the Sliders vs. CPU teams, so we want good feedback before the regular season begins. Bear with it for now if you can

motel08

Contributor
When you have the ball late in the game, just use Kill Clock and run alot. We want to use these preseason games to test out the Sliders vs. CPU teams, so we want good feedback before the regular season begins. Bear with it for now if you can
You should use Smitty's sliders. I have been using them since release day, and they make the game play so much better.

We can try those out for preseason week 2. We'll see how everyone feels about the gameplay now. We definitely don't want an easy CPU with the few user teams we have

BDJarko

Prospect
My feed back is cpu is very easy. clock run down to 15 sec is to much. 10 min quarters is to long.

alpaca16

Contributor
I agree with BDJarko, the CPU defense is very weak, and the user coverage is too good, so it is easy to pile up coverage sacks. The closest thing to good is the CPU rushing. It may be just me but Montee Ball ran for 59 yds on 5 att and was hard to stop. maybe 7-8 mi. qtrs

Status
Not open for further replies.