League Description/Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
When do we start majesty95

Trying to get a few more in. I was hoping to announce team selections today but I'm having issues in my office. Tripped the breaker three times last night. I'm trying to get that resolved and then maybe announce teams tomorrow and possibly get started soon after.

HyDroChloRic_v can you create a thread and tag (you have to type in the yag, you can't copy and paste) each member and see if everyone has the game and is ready to go? Thanks!

Winckel

Contributor
I'm starting a madden online connected career for the xbox with fantasy draft the eagles and chiefs are already take all other teams are open. The league is called Florida League we are playing as owner since it gives u most control this is just for fun an not with px1 if majesty95 Lets me post this please join

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I count 20 guys who have signed up and posted their teams so we are in good shape. As soon as I can figure out my electrical issue, I will get to work on assigning teams. I think doing a team assignment reveal live tomorrow during my twitch show would be good in helping us fill the league as it did with the PS4 league.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm starting a madden online connected career for the xbox with fantasy draft the eagles and chiefs are already take all other teams are open. The league is called Florida League we are playing as owner since it gives u most control this is just for fun an not with px1 if majesty95 Lets me post this please join

If its just a for fun thing you guys are doing in the meantime, no issues. We have a similar one with PS4

Winckel

Contributor
If u join my league JOIN AS A OWNER!!!!! If not at least message me before joining because we will have a real draft. Herr winckel and the league is called Florida league thanks

Winckel

Contributor
My league some how messed up so I'm making a new one it's called the pros 407. If u want to join join as a OWNER ONLY we will have a draft once I can maybe get 10 teams and I will message every one on xbl with maybe a day and time we can do it that works best.

Status
Not open for further replies.