Kansas City Times- 2018 Season Preview

What do you think the Chiefs record will be come season end?

• 4-12

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 5-11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-10

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 7-9

• 8-8

• 11-5

• 12-4

• Total voters

Tsmith2211

All-Star
Well KC fans I just wanted to personally say that I apologize for the season last year. I am letting you all know that this season will be different. I personally believe that we have upgraded our team in free agency and the draft. We brought in big named wideout Julian Edleman to help our passing game that was just terrible last season. We also brought in Running Back Charles Sims who along with Samaje Perine will strive to be the best combo in the league this year. We also brought in tight end Dennis Pitta to allow us to utilize our passing game in a whole brand new way with some 2 tight end sets if we would plan to do so. We also acquired MLB Kiko Alonzo to hopefully fill the holes up the middle and allow us to stop the run game and get pressure on opposing quarterbacks. I also believe that we have found our Qb of the future in MR. MITCH TRUBISKY who is coming from UNC with an amazing 4,482 passing yards and a 39 to 3 td to int ratio. We had taken him with the number 4 pick after passing on Heisman winner lamar Jackson because we believe Trubisky will be a better fit for us in the long run. In the 2nd round we had drafted FS Marcus Allen from PSU due to our hope that he will keep his ability to make open field tackles in our secondary that just got torched last season. Our hope is that these 2 guys can come in and start to make a difference not only on Sundays but also in the locker room as we have high hopes to keep these guys around for a very long time. This is your faithful owner of the Kansas City Chiefs signing off and make sure you check back for our season schedule as we prepare to make it back to the playoffs!! BLEED RED KC LETS BLEED RED!! (also don't forget to fill out our poll as to where you think we may finish)