Jets Seahawks trade

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Is cap hit the same as penalty? I know it says cap hit on DL but never verified it matches the penalty on the salaries screen.

Also, is the $5m and $7.8m cap space or current cap penalty?

Cnote

Starter
These are 1st trade attempts,sry if I screws up ..I didn't see a cap penalty for my team 5m is remaining for me ..7.8 was his cap penalty

Cnote

Starter
Jets have a rookie qb(Nolan harris) that's gonna be coming off injury .he's gonna need veteran support around him till he come in his own.also jets run game is zilch,weak,and no power since ivory wasn't willing to resign.i give up in youth yes but I gain a ready to go back that's gonna give two more years at least.who knows what I'll get outta those picks.lynch is a garuantee fix for the Jets running game mycaddy

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We're also missing the cap space for each team. Team salary doesn't mean much to us. We need to know what the cap space is.

I also agree the Jets are paying too much for a 30-year-old HB that may be due for a big drop or retirement next year.

pack1797

Staff member
Lynch has a couple of years left on his deal, and probably not gonna be his best, as age is catching up with him. Jets reasoning is sound, but I feel like the're paying a lot here. Would like to hear others thoughts, but lynch may drop off after this year, which makes it seem like more of a "win now" trade. Would also like to see a clearer picture of each team's cap situation. Thanks.

Cnote

Starter
Lynch will only drop with lack of production,same reason for retirement. The run game would stared around him ,so he would get the carries and hopefully the yards to keep that rating and wanting him to continue to play. This is a risky trade yes,but marshawn Is a big time back with a garuantee where the draft pick may end up being busts..

mycaddy

Starter
I think Lynch for a 2nd and 4th is crazy. Dropping that 2nd is a requirement to get a yes from me. I would say yes if it was just the 4th

mycaddy

Starter
just looked at the second offer and I still pretty much say the same drop the 5th rounder from seahawks and drop the 2nd and 3rd rounders from Jets... and just go with 4th I could say yes to just a 3rd round pick from jets but I would say he is worth a 4th but anything above that I cant say yes to... but you only need 3 out of 5 five so my yes isnt needed

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We still haven't seen the cap space.

And I would approve for a 3rd and a 5th but that's about it assuming the cap space is sufficient