Is the desert dry?

Outlawiskrazy

Contributor
After a nice winter of signings, went by, and the spring brought in a good crew for the draft cardinal fans got excited. With loses coming week after week since a nice start of the year the fans have been all over talk radio showing displeasure. One hope was that Mason Rudolph pick 39 and the starting quaterback is out. I talked with some of the people close to Mason they have said his collar bone is broken and he's out for the year.

So the big hope at quaterback is now out what's next? Do we see more play from Christian Hackenberg? When I asked the owner and general manager about hackenberg, we traded for him because he's big kid from the big ten played at penn state has the arm we like problem is he's not learning thus his issue in with Jets and why he was traded he couldn't pick up the NFL game.

When one report was he was the starter for the rest of the year coaches quickly shot it down. So are they not behind Christian or do we see another qb possibly get a chance.

Had they not let special teams give up points they beat Chicago, instead of another loss.

I think what's more in limbo is Mason future in the desert in his limited time he played below expectations. I would think because of his injury they once again look at upgrading the position.

Rumors are flying about not being able to resign there own free agents money isn't a issue it's the years and a few are not agreed on.

We definitely have lots of issues in Arizona with the cardinals when asked if this was a playoff team ownership said yes. If we are not coaches are going be quickly evulated. It's a win now league and with no for sure quaterback going ahead lots of cleaning house could be ahead.

Our newspaper had them rated a playoff team not a below 500 team!!

The front office is quiet when usually they have lots of things to say and the coaches are even more quiet. Stay tuned as we tweet and provide you the best news for the cardinals.