Hey all!

Jbek

Contributor
Im a long time NCAA football online dynasty player, and just recently our final iteration of our dynasty 'Chompions League' has came to an end.

I stIll (and always will) have a passion for simulation football gaming, and want to take that passion to Madden and this site.

A few friends from that Chompions league are on this site and have encouraged me to join.

I am eager to Implement this sim style online franchise into my gaming schedule, and to create some new rivalries and experiences .

About me: I'm from Toledo Ohio and I am currently working at Best Buy. I love sports gaming, hiking, and am also in a rock band with some pals , we play out a few times a month so it's not that huge of a commitment.

Looking forward to getting to know y'all!

All good,
Jbek

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Welcome to PX1! Glad to have you here. Be sure to reply to the Madden 16 sign up thread with your answers to the questionnaire. Thanks!

Spayer419

Starter
majesty95 pack1797

I'd like to vouch for Jbek as someone that would be a fantastic addition to the VIP League. I've known Jbek my entire life, and we have been playing in online leagues together since NCAA 09. He is the epitome of a SIM player, and the best we had in the NCAA league that I ran on TSO.

Our NCAA league featured mostly 6-star power programs, but Jbek instead chose to rebuild Penn State. In a game that heavily favors spread offenses, Jbek instead preferred a pro-style attack. Despite being at a talent and schematic disadvantage, Jbek never displayed a win-at-all-cost attitude and always lost with grace. He was also a very active member from a content standpoint - and is a fantastic writer.

Jbek has been following our league for about two months now, often tuning into the live play-by-plays and my games. I think he will be an asset not only from a gameplay standpoint, but also as a member of the PX1 community.

Glen Cieske is also very familiar with Jbek play style and I'm sure would pass along similar feedback.

Best,
Evan

OzoneAz

Contributor
Welcome Jbek, a lot of NCAA transplants here, we are definitely a different breed of sim footballers.

Jbek

Contributor
Another Ohio guy! Welcome Jbek !

I live near Steubenville...not sure if you know where that is or not.

My grandpa always called it Stupidville , which I'm sure you've heard before lol. It might be true, I mean how stupid can you be to be content with living so close to shittsburgh!

Tigers20

All-Star
Welcome sir!! I lived in Cleveland for 3 years.. Burrrr!! Parma Heights for one and Lakewood for two! Glad to have you here:)