Hello from Me!

DJCarlK

Prospect
hey all,

found PX1 via a number of keywords searches and finally via twitter (cheers Majesty) and was fortunate enough to grab one of the final spots on The Dev PS4 league, thought I would give some background on me..

I am 34 and live in the UK, been a fan of the Madden series since 1992, when it was released on the Sega Megadrive as a double head cartridge (which also featured EA Hockey, its was ok - not as good as NHLPA Hockey though) My enjoyment of Madden continued until 2012, when I found NCAA Football (Had to order that from USA, as it wasn't distributed in UK) and I found myself wasting hour and hours on the series.

I have owned every version of the Sony PlayStation and my games are majority, if not all Sports titles - including sports that I don't even like IRL.. go figure. At the moment I own NHL 16, NBA2k16 (thanks PS Plus), UFC2, Casey Powells Lacrosse, Rugby Challenge 3, Rugby League Live 3, FIFA 16, MLB 16, Tour De France, Pro Evolution 16, WWE2k16, The Golf Club (I Think that's it..)

I have been involved in a number of online leagues with some of the above titles, but never ventured online via a website for Madden, mostly 3-4 user CFM, which took an absolute age to progress anywhere!

I enjoy creative writing and look forward to chatting and compeating with you at some point in the future!.

Follow me on Social Media:

Twitch: DJCarlK
Twitter: @carlkendrick216
PX1 Twitter: @PX1SDChargers

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Very good intro. Too bad you are in UK. I know the scheduling can suck with the time change. Hope to see you stick around!