Hello All!!!

Tigers20

All-Star
My name is Eric Boyd and I have now been active in the sig league, and the fantasy draft league for about a month and I have thoroughly enjoyed it! Everyone I have conversed with within the league has been a pleasure, and I have always appreciated tough but fair competition. This is my first time ever in a simulation league and I have to say. I LOVE IT!!

I was born and raised in Eastern NC, a very small country/farm town where everybody knows everybody, and trust me that gets old real quick lol!! So I joined the Marines at 19, and I served active for 8 years as a machine gun instructor for the Mark-19,(automatic grenade launcher) 50 cal, 249 Saw, and the 240 Golf. I was also a MOUT instructor (Military Operations in Urban Terrain) the time served truly has been a major contributor in who I am today. I have lived in many places in the country and world some of the favorites have been Baton Rouge, Atlanta, San Diego, Ft. Lauderdale and def love it back home in NC. I currently live in Phoenix, AZ about 10 minutes from the Cardinals stadium which is pretty sweet.

I have a very awesome girlfriend, 4 month old son, a great job, and a ps4 lol! I love football always have ever since I started playing Rec league at 5 years old. So naturally when it came out on a video game I played it. Madden 94' was the first Madden game ever for me, and throughout my life I've played when possible.. I may not be the best but I'm a good sport when winning and losing. I definitely want to get better which is why I have started playing here. Playing online sucks cause people quit are bad sports and typically attempt to cheat the game and you in order to win. Which is again why I have enjoyed this league so much thus far. Thanks for the time and hopefully we'll play some football soon:)

B

BlackPaw

Bro, welcome to the show. Thank you for your dedicated voluntary service. As Juke mentioned, we are brothers in arms. Served in the Army, 91C out of Fort Campbell.