Gubbini's Weekly Winners

Gubber227

Starter
So I am stealing a page out of georgiafan book an I will be posting my picks for the week to try an help an players who do like to do a bit of gambling on there weekends . I will be posting 5 games a week, they could be a combo of NFL an NCAA or just all 5 of either one. Hope this helps you guys as I will also keep track of my record if that is of any help with you guys.

Northwestern (+10) over Michigan
Northwestern is the play here for me. I think this is the most talented Northwestern team they've had since there Rose Bowl run I beleve two decades ago. Michigan will win this game but will struggle to cover the spread.

Alabama (-16.5) over Arkansas
Alabama is gonna Alabama. Coming off a huge road win at Georgia last week Alabama looks to be clicking at the right time. Arkansas's strength is running the ball an Alabamas defense is stopping the run. I look for Alabama to win this one by three touchdowns.

Minnesota/Purdue under 47.5
Both teams struggle to score the ball. I look for this game to be low scoring somewhere in the like of 24-17 24-20.

Cleveland (+7) over Baltimore
Cleveland's offense has been a surprise to me this year. McKown has been better than most people have thought an this Baltimore defense just isn't as good as it once was. Baltimore is down there Rookie Wideout Perriman an also there go to guy in Steve Smith. I look for Cleveland to stack the box as much as possible. Cleveland is 5-1 against the spread in there last 6 road games.

NY Giants (-6.5) over San Francisco
This is my Stone Cold lock of the week. The Giants are a few dumb plays away fro being 4-0. The defense has been a real pleasant surprise an Eli Manning is getting back into his Superbowl form. Kapernick has been anything but good this year an the defense which is depleted from injuries an people retiring in the offseason just isn't the same. Put that with having to travel across the States an that is what makes this my Stone Cold lock

I took these games off of scoresandodds an 8:30 est as the lines may change by kickoff.