Gaming laptops

Luis3250

All-Star
Is there a cheap capture card that's decent, or do you have to buy the top notch brands? I just want it to stream league games, and some MLB the show DD, and RTTS. I do t need any fancy stuff.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Is there a cheap capture card that's decent, or do you have to buy the top notch brands? I just want it to stream league games, and some MLB the show DD, and RTTS. I do t need any fancy stuff.

Why can't you just stream from your PS4? You don't need a capture card for that. The Elgato Game Capture HD and Hauppuage HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition are the two best if you are going to buy one. They both run about $160-180 online.

Luis3250

All-Star
ok, good. I don't have to spend money now. I just thought it would be better to use a capture card. I'll stick to the easy cheap way.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
ok, good. I don't have to spend money now. I just thought it would be better to use a capture card. I'll stick to the easy cheap way.

Yeah, capture card is only needed if you want to add graphics to your stream or stream games from previous generation consoles.

OldWhiskey

Contributor
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but I agree with Majesty95. I'm saving up money for a PC to stream with, but i've been using the stream through PS4 feature for my game play.