Friendly Matches

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
PSN: majesty95 Everybody should send me and danwin friend requests.

I'll be out of town on SUN but be back MON. Let's try to get everyone practicing and posting their teams and see if we can get something going next week...

danwin

Starter
Great Majesty, maybe if we just get a season going with the guys we have, others will start seeing how great it is going to be and want to sign up. I sent out like 10 invites but presently only had one person sign up.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm up to play a friendly today, probably 3-7 PM CST range. I'm not that good so don't expect a challenge lol.

pack1797

Staff member
I'm open to friendlies. Just hit me up. Didn't spend any actual cash on packs yet, so my team is terrible, but I just like playing.

gogreators

Prospect
You know, we ONLY have 5 players and some of us are going to have not so great teams. Why not just play friendlies/pro clubs for a bit until we all have teams. Or start with a low overall rating (maybe a silver team only) and play from there. I'm also assuming some of us are more experienced than others and it would be bad to have somebody get frustrated. Let's make it practice/teach first and keep the competitive aspect at a minimum until we all at least have teams that are good enough. Don't want anybody leaving out of frustration. yes, it's happened before

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Well, maybe we can limit teams to 78 or 80 OVR? Lower it for now. I know I suck and will lose but don't care since im new to the game so...

A bigger league I would worry about but these guys not really. Plus once we get going and posting recaps and stuff hopefully more guys will want to jump in...

NightHawkTH32

All-Star
Friendly vs majesty95

NightHawkTH32 | 2 - 1 - 3
majesty95 | 0 - 0 - 0

Scoring

NightHawkTH32

Andy Carroll (1) - 18' - Assisted by Michael Carrick (1)
Arouna Kone' (1) - 41' - Assisted by Steven Pienaar (1)
Phil Jones (1) - 80' - Unassisted

majesty95

None

Bookings

NightHawkTH32

Yellow Cards

Steven Pienaar (1) - 33'

Red Cards

None

majesty95

Yellow Cards

Jordan Henderson (1) - 45'