Foooootball

bmorg90

Prospect
What is everyones favorite team? Have an interesting story of why you are a fan of a certain team.

My house was Cowboys nation all my life. My father and my grandfather were Cowboys fans. My dad is from Texas as well so it fits. Growing up it just always made me a Cowboys fan and I will never change no matter how much hate I get for it.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Several of us are from Texas actually. Me, BigTexas18 and woodsmall12 all live in Texas currently. Tex is a HUGE Cowboys fan. I'm a a Vikings fan as I'm originally from Minnesota. Woody is a, um, Bears fan? I don't know. They only speak Hawkeye in Iowa where he is from. lol

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
image_zps5d5dc2c4.jpg

Nuff said

bmorg90

Prospect
You are my hero. That is amazing! I would love to get a Cowboys tattoo. Love seeing they support instead of hate. I get hate everywhere I go.

KalMoh91

Contributor
Thankfully, we had a football team return to our neck of the woods so I'm proudly a supporter of the Ottawa Redblacks. Yes, that's the CFL.

NFL team is the Buffalo Bills, team has Canadian links and I've been to a few exhibition games in Toronto. Also, we have Rex Ryan.