Finally football season is here!

Lyric4christ

Starter
Hello. Excited to see some football. Its been a while since I've been in a league but looking to play some seasons and have some fun!

I love the game of Madden and learning real football concepts. Look forward to seeing you on the field!

Lyric4christ

Starter
Lyric4christ Just curious what part of Atlanta are you in. I use to live there and visit very frequently

Suwanee 400 north exit 13. About thirty minutes outside city with NO traffic. Born and raised in Atlanta (suburb called Marietta and went to Georgia tech) for me. I love it here. What part do you visit?

mycaddy

Starter
Suwanee 400 north exit 13. About thirty minutes outside city with NO traffic. Born and raised in Atlanta (suburb called Marietta and went to Georgia tech) for me. I love it here. What part do you visit?

I know where everything you mentioned is... I worked for CAU and lived on campus majority of the time I was in ATL and also stayed in Forest Park and Douglasville before and after I was on CAU... My dad lives in Villa Rica and my aunt is in Douglasville and my daughter is in Marrietta. SO those are the places I go to when I visit. I will be there next week actually

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Glad to have you here I'm from north Georgia and hopefully your a Falcons fan also. Didn't realize Caddy had a daughter not all that from me I might need to be nicer to you lol

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I take back what I said in the college football thread big 10 is the best conference and the whole SEC is overrated lol since your wife is also on here go Vikings

mycaddy

Starter
I take back what I said in the college football thread big 10 is the best conference and the whole SEC is overrated lol since your wife is also on here go Vikings

lol... Overall SEC is better top to bottom. I just think Big 10 is a major conference with quality teams and believe the deserve a shot at the NC

and I hate the Vikes (can't have love for a team in the same division as the Lions) but I love my wife... We just don't talk to each other 2 sundays a year but the other 363 days are great :)

Lyric4christ

Starter
Glad to have you here I'm from north Georgia and hopefully your a Falcons fan also. Didn't realize Caddy had a daughter not all that from me I might need to be nicer to you lol
I'm definitely a falcons fan! And a yellow jacket, But my wife went to uga. I've got got kids but they are all young oldest is nine and youngest is two weeks. So no adults here for a while

Lyric4christ

Starter
I know where everything you mentioned is... I worked for CAU and lived on campus majority of the time I was in ATL and also stayed in Forest Park and Douglasville before and after I was on CAU... My dad lives in Villa Rica and my aunt is in Douglasville and my daughter is in Marrietta. SO those are the places I go to when I visit. I will be there next week actually
Cau- nice! My wife's sister went to spellman. What a small world.

Lyric4christ

Starter
lol... Overall SEC is better top to bottom. I just think Big 10 is a major conference with quality teams and believe the deserve a shot at the NC

and I hate the Vikes (can't have love for a team in the same division as the Lions) but I love my wife... We just don't talk to each other 2 sundays a year but the other 363 days are great :)
Hold on... your wife is on this forum?!