excited to become a valued member of this league

blackpanda0528

Prospect
Whats up guys. My name is Eugene and I'm from Atlanta. I am so excited about this years madden 17 franchise mode. I have put in a lot of time to figure out he inns and outs of this years new features and I would say that this madden is the best one yet in regards to the amount of preparation choices you have and the way you can manage your team. I love it. All of that mixed in with the rules this league has can really make for a competitive organization. I'm just glad I get an opportunity to be apart of it all. I'm a huge Tennessee Titans fan as wel. I know it's weird being from ATL but it is what it is.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Whats up guys. My name is Eugene and I'm from Atlanta. I am so excited about this years madden 17 franchise mode. I have put in a lot of time to figure out he inns and outs of this years new features and I would say that this madden is the best one yet in regards to the amount of preparation choices you have and the way you can manage your team. I love it. All of that mixed in with the rules this league has can really make for a competitive organization. I'm just glad I get an opportunity to be apart of it all. I'm a huge Tennessee Titans fan as wel. I know it's weird being from ATL but it is what it is.

Welcome! I responded to your PM and added you to another. We'll get you up and running here shortly.