EA NCAA lawsuit: The Price Tag goes UP!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I hope they resolve it soon. It will be great to see a game come out with rosters and everything done at release. Can't wait for them to resolve this and get NCAA going again on the new consoles!

mycaddy

Starter
I thought they would just pay the NCAA and make the game. Maybe the margin isnt worth it. I know NCAA sales were not as good as Madden but I could be playing NCAA right now if EA gets it together

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I know a quick way to make $ port ncaa 2016 over to ps4&xbox1 and unofffically allow the rosters people have made to transfer over

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Its not about EA. The CLC and NCAA pulled out of any licensing when it looked like these lawsuits were going to hold up. Several teams and conferences refused to be included in the licensing even when they were going to try and go forward anyway. I'm sure EA would love to make the game if they could. They just can't get all of the teams and all of the legal issues haven't settled. When there is a definitive process in place for paying the schools and players (which won't happen until after the lawsuits are settled) I'm sure we will see a college game return.