Dynasty Report Ideas (POLL)

Which Dynasty Report Scenario Most Interests You?

• Minnesota Twins Franchise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Montreal Expos Beginnings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
What type of dynasty report most interests you? I very well may do several of these but wondering which I should focus on the most initially. Here are my ideas:

MLB 15 The Show (Minnesota Twins Dynasty)

I will take over the Twins and try to lead them back to prominence as one of the power players in the AL. Most will remember that the Twins won the World Series in 1987 and 1991 and also had a string where they dominated the AL Central in the 2000's. I'd like to return them to their glory. Full minors roster will be used.

MLB 15 The Show (DJ Majesty Road to the Show)

I have a current RTTS that I am currently playing but I started out as a high schooler and on rookie just messing around. I'm not in the middle of season 2 and kind of hard to pick up from there. The new RTTS would put DJ Majesty as a college graduate with the full minors roster on All-Star and see how we develop and what organization we wind up with.

MLB 15 The Show (1984 Game of the Week)

I have to look into this a little more but my idea is to play out one game each week with the 1984 roster file and then post either the fulle game (edited to shorten) or a highlight video for the game each week. I think it would be a cool look at the past players of the '84 season and provide an alternate look at how that season may have unfolded.

Out of the Park Baseball 16 (Montreal Expos Beginnings)

Using OOTP 16 set in 1969, I will take over the expansion Montral Expos in an alternate reality to see if we can bring them a title. I have a somewhat unfair advantage as I know many of the players. However, the dynasty story would either be that I am baseball savant (think Bill James before sabermetrics were popular) or even a man from the future who is going back to rewrite one of his favorite team's histories.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just FYI, the MLB 15 ideas would be mostly video reports on YouTube. The OOTP idea would be mostly a narrative story telling on the forum.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I want Road to the Show. I love it!

I actually started that one while waiting to hear what everyone thought. I'm 44 games into it already lol. I've been broadcasting it on Twitch. I'll put together the YouTube for it eventually.