Diamond Dynasty FAQ

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Get answers to your MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty questions here. Diamond Dynasty is a card collecting mode in MLB 15 The Show. Diamond Dynasty allows users to use the players who's cards they have collected in games against their friends, the CPU or online opponents. Diamond Dynasty has become extremely popular with the new changes made in MLB 15 The Show. Everyone should at least try out the new mode if they have not yet in MLB 15 The Show.

How should I build my team?
That depends on your playing style. Do you like pitching and defense? Guys who steal bases? Home run hitters? Determining that before you begin will help guide you while building your team.

How do I get stubs?

The fastest way to get stubs is to buy them. However, if you want to build your team without spending any money the best way is to play Diamond Dynasty games. You earn players after each game. Most players that you get are common or bronze but occasionally you can get silver, gold or even diamond players. Sell these in the market to get stubs that you can use to buy more, quality players.

When is it best to sell my players?
There is no one-size-fits-all method for selling players. However, Tuesdays have shown to provide good value. The market is not flooded with sell orders on Tuesdays so you can usually get more value for your players then.

When is it best to buy new players?
Again, there is no one-size-fits-all approach but Friday seems to be a good day to get deals on players. It might just be because players are selling to get stubs for the weekend or new packs are diluting the market. Either way, be on the lookout for deals on Fridays.

How do I get Legend players?
While you can occasionally get very lucky and find one in packs, the easiest way to get legends is to complete the team collection for them. The good news is that you only need to get the players on that team rated lower than the legend. That makes some legends much easier than others. Unfortunately, you can not sell legends that you acquired through completing collections. Make sure to choose wisely when completing collections.

What are the easiest Legend collections to complete?
All of the Legends below can be unlocked by completing collections without gold cards.
  • Joe Carter, Toronto Blue Jays - Estimated stubs needed to complete: 3-5k.
  • Steve Finley, Arizona Diamondbacks - Estimated stubs needed to complete: 3-5k
  • Dante Bichette, Colorado Rockies - Estimated stubs needed to complete: 3-5k
  • Kenny Lofton, Cleveland Indians - Estimated stubs needed to complete: 8-10k
  • Harmon Killebrew, Minnesota Twins - Estimate stubs needed to complete: 12-15k
If you have a question that is not answered here feel free to post it in the comments so that we can help you and others with the same question!

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Added best days to buy and sell players. Nothing is 100% but these are pretty accurate from what I have found