DEFENSIVE RECOVERY GLITCH?

ACED82

Prospect
I was just playing Madden and had the CPU RB fumble the ball into the endzone which I then recovered. The CPU got 6 points and the game ended (was in ot). The post game highlight list says "fumble recovered by emmanual ogbah (my lolb) for a TD" Should this not have been a touch back and change in possession?

ACED82

Prospect
I have got it recorded on ps4 managed to get it on my phone via fb but can't upload "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension" will try again via YouTube. Sorry I'm a bit of a nood to sharing videos.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I have got it recorded on ps4 managed to get it on my phone via fb but can't upload "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension" will try again via YouTube. Sorry I'm a bit of a nood to sharing videos.

No worries. If you can get it on YouTube you should be able to embed it here no problem.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Thanks! I've reported it to the devs. I doubt it will get fixed for this year but hopefully they'll get it fixed for Madden 18.

ACED82

Prospect
Was pretty sure it was a glitch thanks for confirming. Was the last game of the season and I think it cost me home field advantage for play offs. Oh well. Thanks.