Create a Prospect in My NCAA 14 Dynasty

Burns

Hall of Famer
So this is something I've done a few times over on Operation Sports, but I've decided to bring it over to PX1. Fill out the form below if you want a player in Season 1. Basically, these guys are all gonna be recruits, and I'll follow them throughout their career in college. You'll get updates on their stats, awards, and team progress throughout the season.

Name:
Position (No ATH):
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Hometown, State:
Accessories:
Strengths (pick 3):
Weaknesses (pick 2):
Star Rating:
Preferred #:
Second Preferred #s:

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I like it! I'm down!

Name: Mike Majesty
Position (No ATH): FS
Height: 6-2
Weight: 205
Appearance: White, light skinned, shaved head, medium build
Hometown, State: St. Paul, MN
Accessories: Dark Visor, team color wristbands, tight sleeves
Strengths (pick 3): speed, hit power, zone coverage
Weaknesses (pick 2): strength, agility
Star Rating: 3 or 4 whatever works best
Preferred #: 19
Second Preferred #s: 1, 11, 27

blahblahyea7

Starter
Name: Rocky Raccoon
Position (No ATH): RB
Height: as short as u can make them
Weight: 160
Appearance: medium skin tone
Hometown, State: Los Angeles, CA
Accessories: half sleeves or just long sleeves
Strengths (pick 3): speed, agility, carrying
Weaknesses (pick 2): strength, catch
Star Rating: 4
Preferred #: 7
Second Preferred #s: 13, 2, 8

JerseyBorn

All-Star
Name: Tony Vellano
Position (No ATH): DT
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 400
Appearance: Make him look Italian
Hometown, State: Brick, NJ
Accessories: Elbow pads, Half-Cage Facemask
Strengths (pick 3): Block Shedding, Power Moves, Strength
Weaknesses (pick 2): Finesse Moves, Agility
Star Rating: 3 Star
Preferred #: 77
Second Preferred #s: 66, 91, 97

Burns

Hall of Famer
Season 1 Week 1 Prospect Report!

4* FS Mike Majesty
St. Paul, MN
Top 3 Teams
1. Notre Dame
2. Auburn
3. Texas A&M

Nqlod2N.png

4* RB Rocky Raccoon
Los Angeles, CA
Top 3 Teams
1. Nebraska
2. Navy
3. Arkansas

itzb7v6.png

3* DT Tony Vellano
Brick, NJ
Top 3 Teams
1. Virginia Tech
2. Penn State
3. South Carolina

wv1jE8H.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Burns

Hall of Famer
3* DT Tony Vellano out of Brick, New Jersey has an exciting announcement to make. This upcoming season, he will be playing his college football at Virginia Tech University! Only time will tell if the big 400 pounder can hold his own at the college level. Good luck Tony!

wv1jE8H.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burns

Hall of Famer
4* FS Mike Majesty on his recruitment, "There's definitely been some movement. A lot of teams are starting to have interest after what I've been doing this season."

On his Top 3 teams, "My top 3? Man that's tough. Right now, I'd have to say:

1. Notre Dame
2. Alabama
3. Auburn

Again, there's still a lot of time left for teams to make their pitch. I just want to take care of business this season and win a state title."

Burns

Hall of Famer
4* RB Rocky Raccoon on the status of his college recruitment, "You know man, there's definitely a frontrunner at this point. Navy has been coming out strong and I love everything they have to offer. I know I'd mean a lot to that team and they've expressed that.

As for the rest, my number two and three spots are definitely Colorado State and UTEP. CSU hasn't hit me with that scholarship offer yet, but we've been talking. A lot of time left to see what happens though."

Burns

Hall of Famer
As signing day approaches, 4* RB Rocky Raccoon and 4* FS Mike Majesty have yet to make their decisions. According to our sources, Raccoon is heavily leaning towards signing with Navy while Majesty is leaving towards signing with either Notre Dame or Alabama.

Burns

Hall of Famer
4* RB Rocky Raccoon from Los Angeles, California has made it official. He will be playing his college football with the Navy Midshipmen! Going to be interesting to see how the 5'5" RB fits into the option offense.

itzb7v6.png

Burns

Hall of Famer
4* FS Mike Majesty has signed his LOI. He will be taking his talents to South Bend to join the Notre Dame Fighting Irish! The 6'2" FS will be looking to have an impact on day 1, but will he be able to work his way up the depth chart in his freshman season?

Nqlod2N.png

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
4* FS Mike Majesty on his recruitment, "There's definitely been some movement. A lot of teams are starting to have interest after what I've been doing this season."

On his Top 3 teams, "My top 3? Man that's tough. Right now, I'd have to say:

1. Notre Dame
2. Alabama
3. Auburn

Again, there's still a lot of time left for teams to make their pitch. I just want to take care of business this season and win a state title."

Og gawd. Please not Bama. Saban is a great coach but I really like the Aggies lol

Burns

Hall of Famer
Notre Dame's Freshman FS Mike Majesty on being redshirted in his first season:

"It's disappointing. I'd like to be able to go out there and compete right away. I know I can make an impact out there. Just gotta get in the gym and the film room this year and be ready to take the starting spot next year."

F6e9cDu.png

Burns

Hall of Famer
Navy's Freshman RB Rocky Raccoon on being named the backup RB for the upcoming season:

"It's an honor. To play for such a great institution and have the ability to make an impact day 1 is incredibly exciting to me. I'm looking forward to helping our team win this year."

F0gT8et.png

Burns

Hall of Famer
Virginia Tech's Freshman DT Tony Vellano on the upcoming season:

"Im excited. I just want to come in and compete. Hopefully I can make a huge impact right away"

Vellano was named the team's 5th string DT for the upcoming season. It's unsure if he'll see the field this year.

V1JyZwf.png