Crazy for the Cowboys #TeamRomo

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
It is coming. You can hear it off in the distance. You can feel it under your feet. The ripples in the water signify its impending presence...

Romo3.jpeg

Its the Romosasaur and his band of Romosapiens are prepared to take over the football world. Fear not Mr. Average NFL Fan, you too will become part of #TeamRomo and earn the nickname "Romosexual."

romosexual_designsm.png

Get your popcorn ready because that's my quarterback, man!

111120-romo.jpg

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
true but this is a crazy pace he is on....he will not keep this up

Probably not and I don't think anybody thinks they'll go 14-2. But this team is the best they've looked since they went 13-3 under Phillips and they're showing a lot more heart knocking off SEA in Seattle

vnardella5

Starter
but at the same time Seattle is not the same..DAL is better tho, they just need to not get a head of themselves... anyway..only 6 more weeks untill december

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
but at the same time Seattle is not the same..DAL is better tho, they just need to not get a head of themselves... anyway..only 6 more weeks untill december

Its the fans and media getting ahead of themselves. No idea whats going on in that locker room. Dallas fans are notoriously stupid. They always think their team is going to win the Super Bowl and then, when things go bad, they need a new QB. Its ridiculous. But they also haven't had much to cheer about for awhile so we have to be patient with them as they learn what it means to be relevant again lol

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I ma happy with Romo. I hate the idiots that scream he's terrible and think any QB is better. There are at least 20 other teams that would love to have Romo's issues. The defense and offensive line have always been the problem. Now those are better and so is romo. Amazing how that works lol