Conference Round (S1)

Erg that's early lol

How about 9:30 (this is in ET, not sure if you're in ET . . .?) ? I have to get ready for work around 10:30 and want to be able to take as long as we need incase there are any pauses or delays. I'd say it shouldn't take more than like 30 mins at max with 4-6 guys and simming the cpu picks, but if someone has troubles or want to make a trade, want to leave enough time for it.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Spent so much time trying to put this team together and I'm missing a bunch of players. Lee is a jet and meriweather is a Viking..

We can do at 9:30, that'll give me an hour

Also, I already spoke with Mark about it, but does anyone have a problem with the trades he made with the cpu that gave him a couple 1st round picks including the #2? I didn't think they followed the intent of

CPU Trades

We expect all teams to understand what trades are realistic and to use practicality when making trades with the CPU and other users. Therefore we will not have a trade committee. However, if an owner is found to have processed an unfair or unrealistic trade with the CPU or engaged in a lopsided trade with another owner they could face punishment ranging from simmed games to removal from the league. We are all grown ups and should be able to use common sense when making deals.

In regards to them being realistic of what could happen in real life. Namely trading a ROLB and a 3rd rounder for Seattle's 1st and 2nd round picks, and trading Alex Smith and a future 1st round pick for Chicago's #2 overall pick.

I don't disapprove trading with the cpu or trading with them for a top pick, but I feel going forward, those are the types of trades we should post on a thread first to get approval from the other users, so no one feels like the cpu is being taken advantage of, or incase guys feel like those types of trades are unrealistic to the the sim play we're doing.

So let me know what you think about it and trading with the cpu in general going forward. There's only a few of us so we'll have to trade with the cpu sometimes, but are there any guidelines we should follow?

Hey, kind of late for it, but you guys want to do GroupMe so we can chat instantly during the draft? It's quick and easy to sign up, and it'll help with draft discussions to have them done instantly and incase anyone wants to make trades or need a pause