Conference Round (S1)

Advanced to stage seven. Get your last bit of scouting in and we need to find a date for the draft. Just post the times you know you'll be free the rest of the week, and if we find a date that works for everyone, we'll go with it.

I'm free before 11am and after 6pm EST the rest of the week and am free all weekend

Mark

Starter
Who do you think is going to be the best player in the 1st round? what are you guys thinking as far as who to draft? What are you going to target?

I'm not sure, I have the 18th pick in the 1st round. It would be great to move up and take 1 of the qb's to have a young qb for a long time. But I could go in just about any direction with the chiefs.

Mark

Starter
I don't think the top DT's are worth taking in the 1st round, but the CB's like good. A couple of the DE's look worth taking also.

Mark

Starter
Oops, I made an offer to the Bears for their #1 pick draft pick 2nd overall for QB A.Smith and my #1 pick in 2015. I forgot that he was on auto and the computer accepted it. I was looking to move up in the draft if the bears didnt want to pick a QB at #2. I thought it would send the offer and let him pick if he wanted it, I guess not. not sure what to do about it now.

Oops, I made an offer to the Bears for their #1 pick draft pick 2nd overall for QB A.Smith and my #1 pick in 2015. I forgot that he was on auto and the computer accepted it. I was looking to move up in the draft if the bears didnt want to pick a QB at #2. I thought it would send the offer and let him pick if he wanted it, I guess not. not sure what to do about it now.

What picks do you have now? Including the ones you got from the Seahawks??