College Football Discussion Thread

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Maybe a little early on that prediction?

Not at all everyone knows a true freshman qb in the sec is going to have struggles. The WR's for uga have dropped over 10% of passes thrown. Which going into The game was 56 of 57 teams. He has the size, arm and appears to have it above the shoulders he will be fine. Just hope he has a WR and OL to block for him before he career is over. I trust the OL going forward, but not the WR

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Week 1 = 3 of 5, 60 %
Week 2 = 4 of 5, 80 %
Week 3 = 1 of 4, 25 %
Week 4 = 3 of 5, 60 %

Season running Total = 11 of 19, 58 %
Lock of the Weeks = 1 of 4, 25%
Honorable mentions = 2 of 3, 67%

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Week 5

+3 Stanford over Washington
This game scares me as Stanford is the obvious play here on paper with being the underdogs. As long as Stanford can keep it close they should wear down and cover the spread with the best player in the country

-3.5 Tennessee over Georgia
This spread stunned me and I have thought about betting half my net worth on this game. Georgia has a ton of problems and I'll avoid going off on a rank about this. It looks like Chubb will not play which shouldn't matter as much as people think. If by some miracle the game is close then the UGA special teams/kicking game will take care of that..

-12 Missouri over LSU
The country is really sleeping on Missouri who now have a offense to go alone with the defense they have had for years. The young QB they have will be the best QB in the SEC for the next 3 years stat wise. He has thrown for 1,500 yards, 14 TD and 3 interceptions on the year. Its a lock that they Missouri will beat either LSU this week or Florida next week. So I feel very strong Missouri can keep this one under 10 points. LSU has a new coach, but still a injured HB and no QB

+2 Clemson over Louisville
I still don't trust Louisville and I get a few points and Clemson at home a no brainer.

-10.5 Michigan over Wisconsin
It was cowherds lock of the year and I don't think Wisconsin has the offense to win this game

Bonus Picks
Oregon over Washington State - the law of averages say if I keep on picking Oregon I will end up being right soon
+17.5 South Carolina over Texas A&M - I always take a non vandy SEC team at home when the spread is over 17 and the other team isn't alabama