Coach Spotlight Season 2 Week 3 Baltimore Ravens

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Baltimore_Ravens3.jpg

Baltimore Ravens
AFC North
1-1

You won 14 games last year, and clinched home field advantage last year, before falling short in the playoffs. This year you're off to a 1-2 start, including a divisional loss, however it is still very early in the season, What do you and your team need to focus on to get back to that win every week team you were just a season ago?

The main thing we have been up against thus far is health. Starting the season with several players injured on both sides of the ball has left us with inconsistent play. Hopefully as the season progresses and we get healthy we can gain some consistency start stacking some wins.

Which team in the AFC North do you feel poses the biggest threat to your organization, if any at all? How do you feel Dalton, Manziel, or Roethlisberger measure up to your highly payed starting QB Flacco? Every team in this AFC north division finished last year with a winning record, which says alot in today's NFL. However it's been a slow start this year, do you feel as if the competition is the same? Or has it dropped off a little after the offseason?

The AFC North has been and always will be a hard nosed division. That is why every win and loss is magnified.As far as threats to the franchise there is none. The Baltimore Ravens have excelled on and off the field over the last decade or so. This fact is evident by the amount of primetime games the league awarded us this season. This franchise is a asset to the city the ownership and league. As far as on the field the Browns seem to be the team best suited to give us the most competition in the near future. As there ownership seems to be the most steady and dedicated to winning. While you find the Bengals and Steelers can't seem to get there front office in line. We have one of the best Qb's in the league and the win loss numbers prove that. The north has good Qb talent young and old but I have no hesitation saying Joe is the best in the division.

Muhasibi Love. Your first round pick in the 2015 draft. 6'4 260 pound LE out of MSU. He was moved over to RE and named the starter coming out of preseason. In 3 games this year he has 8 tackles, 3 TFL, and 2 sacks. This has to make you feel good. What kind of future do you think this kid is going to have, because he's already getting alot of attention, and teams are starting to scheme around this rookie.

I'm glad you mentioned Love we are excited about this young talent we went with the best player approach as always and it has once again payed dividends. His future is bright and we expect the best out of him.

Ladarius Webb. 6 year man out of Nicholls St. He is in the prime of his career, and playing at another level. He shows leadership, swagger, and confidence when on the field. He feels he is the best CB in the league, and shows it in his play. How does the ownership staff feels he measures up to the Sherman's and Reevis's and Haden's in the league?

Ahhh...Ladarius Webb I love this guy. Can't say enough about him.He is the driving force of our secondary there is no one we won't line him up against. After over coming injuries he has taken his game to a all pro level. I'm glad that guy is in Black and Purple.

The Browns owner has already come out and said that his team will win the division this year. How do you respond to that?

The Browns are a good football team and playing better ball. I'm sure every team thinks they're going to win their division, and winning the division gets you in the postseason so I wish the Browns the best of luck but we all know success is measured in the postseason.

It's been shown that alot of fans still wear Ray Rice jersey's and alot have come forward to support Rice to be re-instated into the NFL and Ravens organization. Do you have any comment on Rice ever being re-instated, or having another chance at the Ravens organization were it ever to happen?

There has been some thought to bringing Ray Rice back but no discussion.If anything were to happen it would be in the off-season and with our running game not needing any help it's not on the table at this point.I wouldn't rule out any trade options.

Thank you for your time today Mr. Konvict. Is there anything else you'd like to say to the fans, league, or media.

In closing I would like to thank the fans for there continued support cause they are the best fans and live in the best city in the NFL..

baltimore_ravens_by_beck14-d4nfqcj.jpg

"Baltimore Ravens Lets go
And put that ball across the line
So fly on with talons spread wide
Go in and strike with Ravens pride
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Ravens dark wings take to flight
Dive in and show them your might
For Baltimore and Maryland
You will fly on to victory"

Last edited by a moderator: