Cleveland Browns Season 2 Week 3 Recap

5StarTA

Starter
Nobody circles the wagon like the Buffalo Bills. Another Browns vs Bills match up has come and gone. The Bills have had the Browns number as of late and they continued to have it in week 3. The Bills got ahead early and never looked back. Capitalizing on the Browns early and often the Bills dominated in a 31-21 victory. Mike Pettine shared a few words with the media after the game. "This one hurts. This one is always a little personal for me. That's a good football team that beat us. No excuses. Putting it behind us and moving on."

135.png

* Buffalo Bills @ Cleveland Browns Week 3 Box Score *

136.png

Zach bounced back this week with a solid performance against one of the best defenses in the league. "That's a tough defense they roughed me up. They roughed Ray up. We had to come up with a new game plan on the fly. You really can't prepare for them." Mettenberger said.

137.png

10 attemps. 30 yards. Not the usual day at the office that Rice is used to. He looked frustrated. When approached by media he responded with "Take this one on the chin and move on. Nothing really else to say..." Rice just like last season is starting off a little slow. Just averaging 3.4 yards per carry this season something needs to change.

Andrew Hawkins was a big part of the game plan this week. He was targeted more than any Browns receiver though he only hauled in 5 catches for 45 yards the Browns look for his work load to continue to increase over the rest of the season.

139.png

Dwayne Bowe is off to quite the start this season. His workload has increased with many defenses eyeing in on Flash. "I want the ball. I beg for the ball. I told Zach, I told Coach, trust me. Give me touches I won't let you down. I still have a lot of miles left." Very promising words from the veteran. We think he's right. Believe in him.

THIS WEEK'S GAME BALL GOES TO... JOHN HUGHES III. 5 tackles, 2 sacks. This defensive line looks very good this year. Under a new defensive coordinator they have been the strongest part of the defense so far. Locking in another game ball.

140.jpg

The Browns will be at home for the 3rd straight game. In an early must win. They must get back to .500 with key divisional games coming up on the schedule. We will be here next week to recap this week 4 matchup!

#GoBrowns #TheLand #BeatMiami #WeBarkTogether