Chiefs - Jets Trade

Omletnator13

All-Star
New York Jets (omletnator13) Cap Space: 17.4 mil 2017 Cap Penalty: 7.66 mil
2019 4th Round Pick

Kansas City Chiefs (Tsmith2211) Cap Space: 7.03 mil 2017 Cap Penalty: 9.43 mil
Seth Russell: QB Years Remaining: 3 Remaining Salary: 1.59 mil Cap Penalty: 300K
FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:

JerseyBorn

All-Star
As far as my vote goes, I'm not sure if I'd vote yes on a 3rd rounder or if I'd suggest a 4th rounder instead. I wanna see what the rest of the trade committee thinks about this before I officially say yes or no. Also, the draft pick should be a 2019 pick. We just did the 2018 draft on Sunday. ;)

pack1797

Staff member
This qb is mid third to early fourth quality in my estimation. I'd also like clarification on both teams Cap Penalty limit. Mainly the chiefs, as I'm unsure that Tyler has a full season in yet. If the penalty is no issue, I'd approve for a fourth.

Omletnator13

All-Star
Tyler is 12, depending on the rule, I've played a full season of deuce, but not VIP. About 3/4 a year in VIP. Wasn't sure if that rule was across px1 or individual leagues so i stayed under 8

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
It should reset after we advance to next season so penalty shouldn't be an issue if approved to be processed after advance.

However, while I don't want to be nitpicky, a 3rd in a CPU draft (which is what we will have going forward) could land a substantial player as opposed to our real play drafts that are more measured. I'd probably like to see a 4th here as jersey had mentioned for that reason.

Tsmith2211

All-Star
I'm perfectly fine with getting a 4th rounder for him so if that's what the committee wants then I'll take it lol

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
4th seems more reasonable for Russell, especially because it's so early we have no idea where this pick is going to be. Projection doesnt mean a whole lot in preseason. It seems the committee is leaning towards the 4th rounder so amend the trade if you could.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I think we're good. You can process in game after both of your teams have been done if they are not already