Challenges and training

Im trying to get tomorrow night off, if i cant ill be off monday and tuesday. Ill be up for challenges and training if anyone is interested. Im very well rounded with all facets of the game at this point so if anyone is looking for help, im definitely available. Im looking to enhance my clinch work as well as perfect my submission skills as out of my 211 wins I only have 6 or 7 submission wins lmao.

So late last night I was playing some quick matchs, u know practicing for tomorrow. I come across this guys who picks his lvl 100 caf so I picked my lvl 80 caf. I figured he would kick the crap out of me but o well. Right off the back he is spamming superman punch so I take him down and start gnp.he starts callimg me a cheater for taking him to the ground. Lol cause I am the one using a lvl 100 caf. Needles to say he rage quit on my while tellin me he was going to plug my mom. Which is funny cause my mom looks like a tomato with arms and the face of an english bull dog.lmao just though I would shatr this qith every one

Gilgamesh101

Starter
Lol dude don't make fun of ur own mom! But I don't let little babies get to me, so don't bother with that fujaja and move on.