CFA Reboot Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The draft will be held on SUN 12/28 and will begin at 4 PM CST. All you have to do to draft your fighter is reply to the thread with the fighter that you choose. Please pay attention to the forum so that you know when your pick is up. We will allow a maximum of 15 minutes between picks. If you cannot make the draft, please send me a list of your fighter preferences listed in order from 1-15 and I will pick for you.

Below I have posted a list of eligible fighters that we will draft from. I went ahead and assigned guys that can fight in multiple divisions to the division they are in currently to make things easy. Fighters who are able to fight in multiple divisions (ie Lyoto Machida at MW and LHW) can be used at either weight.

We will draft seven (7) fighters total (1 Heavyweight, 2 Light Heavyweights, 2 Welterweights and 2 Featherweights). This will give each of us a good mix of fighters and a large pool to fight from so it stays interesting.

Each fighter will be on a three-fight contract. What that means is that after three fights you can choose to drop him for another fighter in the free agent pool. This will prevent guys from getting stuck with fighters that don't fit their style. If you do not drop your fighter after three fights then you must use him for three more fights.

We will also have a three title defense limit for each fighter. If you win the belt and defend it three time, you must drop that fighter for a free agent. The belt will be vacated and the #1 and #2 ranked fighters (if possible) will fight for the vacant belt. This is to ensure that one guy does not get too dominant with one fighter and gives other guys an opportunity to claim the belt.

The draft order will be determined by reverse order of career wining percentage in the CFA. New coaches will be placed in the middle of the pack. The order will go as follows:

CFA Reboot Draft Order

1. pack1797
2. Mrawesomekid
3. dbzhellokitty
4. Warren7
5. Konvict27
6. OGdp956
7. majesty95
8. iTvizzyy
9. DarkParadox21

danwin will fight on an as available basis and will choose from free agent fighters when he can fight. His fighters will be held for one week to ensure he can build a win streak if he is available for consecutive weeks. However, if he cannot make consecutive weeks (which is likely) he will pick a new group of fighters the next time he competes.)

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Draft Results

Round 1

1. pack1797 - Jon Jones (LHW)
2. Mrawesomekid - Uriah Faber (FW)
3. dbzhellokitty - Matt Brown (WW)
4. Warren7 - Rampage Jackson (LHW)
5. Konvict27 - Cain Velasquez - (HW)
6. OGdp956 - Anthony Pettis (WW)
7. majesty95 - Alexander Gustafsson (LHW)
8. iTvizzyy - Renan Barao (FW)
9. DarkParadox21 - Conor McGregor (FW)

Round 2

1. pack1797 - Georges St-Pierre (WW)
2. Mrawesomekid - TJ Dillashaw (FW)
3. dbzhellokitty - Andrei Arlovski (HW)
4. Warren7 - Nick Diaz (WW)
5. Konvict27 - Jose Aldo (FW)
6. OGdp956 - Matt Hughes (WW)
7. majesty95 - Dominic Cruz (FW)
8. iTvizzyy - Anderson Silva (LHW)
9. DarkParadox21 - Stipe Miocic (HW)

Round 3

1. pack1797 - Demetrious Johnson (FW)
2. Mrawesomekid - Nate Diaz (WW)
3. dbzhellokitty - Vitor Belfort (LHW)
4. Warren7 - Junior dos Santos (HW)
5. Konvict27 - Chris Weidman (LHW)
6. OGdp956 - Khabib Nurmagomedov (WW)
7. majesty95 - Travis Browne (HW)
8. iTvizzyy - Brock Lesnar (HW)
9. DarkParadox21 - Gilbert Melendez (WW)

Round 4

1. pack1797 - Tyron Woodley (WW)
2. Mrawesomekid - Chuck Liddell (LHW)
3. dbzhellokitty - Chan Sung Jung (FW)
4. Warren7 - Cub Swanson (FW)
5. Konvict27 - Daniel Cormier (LHW)
6. OGdp956 - Alistair Overeem (HW)
7. majesty95 - Carlos Condit (WW)
8. iTvizzyy - Johnny Hendricks (WW)
9. DarkParadox21 - Dustin Poirier (FW)

Round 5

1. pack1797 - Frankie Edgar (FW)
2. Mrawesomekid - Ross Pearson (WW)
3. dbzhellokitty - Robbie Lawler (WW)
4. Warren7 - Rory MacDonald (WW)
5. Konvict27 - Martin Kampmann (WW)
6. OGdp956 - Chad Mendes (FW)
7. majesty95 - Hector Lombard (WW)
8. iTvizzyy - Benson Henderson (WW)
9. DarkParadox21 - Luke Rockhold (LHW)

Round 6

1. pack1797 - Lyoto Machida (LHW)
2. Mrawesomekid - Roy Nelson (HW)
3. dbzhellokitty - Shogun Rua (LHW)
4. Warren7 - BJ Penn (FW)
5. Konvict27
6. OGdp956 - Rashad Evans (LHW)
7. majesty95 - Jacare Souza (LHW)
8. iTvizzyy - John Dodson (FW)
9. DarkParadox21 - Diego Sanchez (WW)

Round 7

1. pack1797 - Fabricio Werdum (HW)
2. Mrawesomekid - Glover Teixiera (LHW)
3. dbzhellokitty - Ricardo Lamas (FW)
4. Warren7 - Royce Gracie (LHW)
5. Konvict27
6. OGdp956 - Eddie Wineland (FW)
7. majesty95 - Michael McDonald (FW)
8. iTvizzyy - Phil Davis (LHW)
9. DarkParadox21 - Francis Carmont (LHW)

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We will draft in this thread. Just reply with your pick when it is your turn. Please also tag the next person in the draft. We will not use a serpentine (fantasy style) draft. We will draft like the NFL draft, starting with the #1 pick each round. This gives those who did not fair as well in the first go round a chance to start out with better fighters.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I am working on a spreadsheet with all of the Fighters ratings on it. I have all of the fighters listed currently but still refining it. Feel free to use it to help pick your fighters in the draft. I'll keep working on it today and update this thread as it improves.

Attachments

• UFC Fighter Ratings.xlsx
    67.5 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.