Jacare Souza vs Rogerio Nogueira
woodsmall12 - iTvizzyy
Result: Souza won via decision

Featherweight
Frankie Edgar vs Dennis Siver
majesty95 - iTvizzyy
Result: Siver won via decision

TV Schedule (All time approximate)

10:40 PM CST - (5 rounds) Georges St-Pierre - woodsmall12 :psbutton:vs Nick Diaz - whoa
10:30 PM CST - Anderson Silva - majesty95 :psbutton:vs Shogun Rua - whoa
10:20 PM CST - Robbie Lawler - majesty95 :psbutton:vs Martin Kampmann - Mrawesomekid
10:10 PM CST - Chad Mendes - majesty95 :psbutton:vs Brad Pickett - Mrawesomekid
10:00 PM CST - Dominick Cruz - Gilgamesh101 :psbutton:vs @Renan Barao - whoa
9:50 PM CST - Mark Munoz - Gilgamesh101 :psbutton:vs Vitor Belfort - woodsmall12
9:40 PM CST - TJ Grant - Gilgamesh101 :psbutton:vs Josh Koscheck - majesty95
9:30 PM CST - Tyron Wodley - woodsmall12 :psbutton:vs Donald Cerrone - pack1797
9:20 PM CST - Eddie Wineland - woodsmall12 :psbutton:vs Clay Guida - Mrawesomekid
9:10 PM CST - Jacare Souza - woodsmall12 :psbutton:vs Rogerio Nogueira - iTvizzyy
9:00 PM CST - Frankie Edgar - majesty95 :psbutton:vs Dennis Siver - iTvizzyy

:psbutton: indicates the user with broadcast and invite responsibilities. If the :psbutton: symbol is after your name and before the vs you have been assigned to broadcast and invite. To prevent lag, please do not broadcast unless you have been assigned to do so. Make sure you are ready to go as soon as the fight before you is finished to keep things running as smoothly as possible. The main event is 5 rounds and should be invited through Rivalries mode. All other fights are 3 rounds and should be invited through quick match. If you have not set up your Twitch account to "archive past broadcasts" please do so. Instructions are here.

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The event will start promptly at 9 PM CST. Go to my channel on Twitch to begin. You can view the entire card from my channel providing you have a PC or Mac. Unfortunately, at this time Twitch does not support hosting channels on mobile and apps. You can still search CFA to find the live feed.

Gilgamesh101

Starter
I love the fact that we keep having lots of variety. We've perhaps seen three fighters fight twice, and that's really cool. No title contenders yet, but you never know. A strong performance in someone's next 2 or 3 outings could lead to something. Also, looking forward to the debuts of some fighters, including Dominick Cruz, who faces a tough fighter controlled by a top player. Let's see what ya got whoa!

Always kicking off the goddamn main card lol, soon I shall receive a main event... SOON!

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

whoa

Starter
I love the fact that we keep having lots of variety. We've perhaps seen three fighters fight twice, and that's really cool. No title contenders yet, but you never know. A strong performance in someone's next 2 or 3 outings could lead to something. Also, looking forward to the debuts of some fighters, including Dominick Cruz, who faces a tough fighter controlled by a top player. Let's see what ya got whoa!

Always kicking off the goddamn main card lol, soon I shall receive a main event... SOON!

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg
Its my first round draft pick! We might get fight of the night again! Im ready!! Lol

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I can fill in for dbz's fights

I appreciate the offer. Its just not as easy as say ok ur in. First you have to have guys available in those weight classes and then I can only switch streams so many times in a half our so I an only use the guy streaming before or after. I can't restructure the card at the last minute.

I was able to fill woodsmall12 and Jacare Souza in vs Noguiera. Pearson and Krauss has been cancelled. iTvizzyy please note the changes. You do not need to stream tonight and hav one less fight on the schedule.