CASH NBA2K TOURNEY

Cnote

Starter
Hey guys during the 2nd week in Jan I will be hosting a live nba2kcash tourney at my crib but I have a couple online guys that's down...20 bucks per team can be paid through pay pal,and the winning should you win would be issued the same way yoy pay,whether in person or paypal... I will post the flyer last week in dec..I will do a random name draw to pick teams and that will place you on the bracket. I have 10 committed players that have already paid me for entry fee but that does not promise them 1st picks.it will be random to keep everything fair and balanced. ALL GAMES WILL BE PLAYED ON SIM SLIDER SETTINGS WITH 6 MINS QTRS,PENDING ON HOW MANY PLAYERS.... if your interested pm me your email so I can send you all invites once flyers are done it will be Xbox 1 and Ps4 will be 2nd week in feb.......winner will receive 75% of the pot .the rest is going to the cost of tourney.....I did this in 2k15 and had to make it 2 days because of the turnout. .the pot Last year got up to almost a grand .we did 4 times last year and I'm looking for a even better turnout. Might even do classic teams as well... majesty95 pack1797 pass the word ..thx

NightHawkTH32

All-Star
this intrigues me. you know im a betting man. I may or may not be out of town that week tho but Ill look into it. thanks for the heads up.