Cardinals/Rams - APPROVED if Modified

ShakeNTaake

Starter
I think a second is a little too high to pay for Watford, especially inside the division lol

I was hesitant to trade inside the division as it is, and if you look at his attributes he's a solid lineman and only 26. I asked for more given the inter-division trade.

wyrmreaver

All-Star
74 pass block...... You can wait for the other three guys to chime in. If we change the pick from a 2 to a 3 I would be inclined to approve

ShakeNTaake

Starter
74 pass block...... You can wait for the other three guys to chime in. If we change the pick from a 2 to a 3 I would be inclined to approve
He's currently starting at RG for me with an overall of 80+. He's going to LA, they will be pounding the rock.

Coachmedicis

Prospect
Is our job to give everyone value or determine if the trades compromise the integrity of the league. If he wants to give a 2nd, what's the problem? So he needs a lineman so he offered a ton. I have no problem with it. Not like he's offering 2 1st rounds for him.

ShakeNTaake

Starter
Is our job to give everyone value or determine if the trades compromise the integrity of the league. If he wants to give a 2nd, what's the problem? So he needs a lineman so he offered a ton. I have no problem with it. Not like he's offering 2 1st rounds for him.
Thank you sir. Apparently these trades need to be 50/50 or no deal.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
In a league with 32 users that are committed long term, sure, guys can make whatever deals they want and will have to live with them. Until we get there, the integrity of the league as a whole is the top priority. So, deals need to be fairly close. Even trades the are a benefit for both teams are a win for everybody

ShakeNTaake

Starter
In a league with 32 users that are committed long term, sure, guys can make whatever deals they want and will have to live with them. Until we get there, the integrity of the league as a whole is the top priority. So, deals need to be fairly close. Even trades the are a benefit for both teams are a win for everybody
Gonzo and I are 2 users who have stayed in previous league wire to wire, consideration should be given to sin league veterans.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Gonzo and I are 2 users who have stayed in previous league wire to wire, consideration should be given to sin league veterans.

In all honesty, until we've seen you play to our level of sim and committed to it for multiple seasons, everyone is considered risky. This isn't for everyone. So we have to proceed cautiously until we're sure. Additionally, we have tons of new guys that have no idea how to value players and picks. This helps guide them.