Browns - Chargers Trade

Glen Cieske

All-Star
Chargers give up:

2nd round pick in this year's draft

Browns give up:

Danny Shelton

Screenshot_2016-02-16-20-56-21_zpsnmbd0fkn.png

Chargers will be losing Phil Taylor to FA at the end of next season and need a replacement. With the need to fill the position the Chargers want a sure young player instead of taking a chance in the draft.

georgiafan NightHawkTH32

I honestly can't remember off the top of my head who is all on the trade committee please tag the rest of them.
BigTexas18

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Tigers20 Jukemwr21 Jbek

This seems like a easy one assuming the chargers have the cap space and madden doesn't have a cap on the max amount of draft picks for the Browns.

From offline conversation I know Browns are moving to 4-3 so Shelton doesn't fit the scheme. He would also be 2nd string as Browns have 2 studs at DT.

Charges get a young player that fills a need and is worth a late 2nd round pick. The fast development for him might make some say he could be worth more but that's splitting hairs

So I approve as is

Last edited:

NightHawkTH32

All-Star
I agree with georgia. I think he is worth more than a late 2nd round pick. But given that the Browns are switching schemes and they really have no place for him, a 2nd is enough for me. I approve as is

Jbek

Contributor
Putting a big hog Molly with cement shoes at the end is just askin to get burned by some stretch and toss plays