Broncos - Texans Trade Revised

Ol'ColdToes

Starter
Alright trade committee, the Manning trade has been revised....

Texans – Austin88 ($22.2M cap space, $290k cap penalty)

2016 2nd round draft pick

David Quessenberry
Right Guard
Age –25
73 OVR
2 years left on contract
Salary $540k, 610k
$40k penalty

Broncos - Ol'ColdToes ($4.48M cap space, $500k cap penalty)

Peyton Manning
Quarterback
Age - 39
90 OVR
2 years left on contract
Salary $17M, $17M
$0 penalty

pack1797 majesty95 kha0tikdreamz mycaddy DazWatSheSaid

Austin88

Prospect
My view here is that The texans will be getting a Solid QB that still has what it takes to take a team to the Super Bowl. As he most likely only has a year in him, i will still have mallett for next year so i have time to build him.. I also have a young RG as a starter so giving him my backup is not hurting me at all. As the Broncos can now focus on building Osweiler and they get a young talented RG who has lots of upside.. they also require second round pick for next year..

I think this trade is a lot better than the last because you are not giving up too much for Peyton. The second round pick has a lot of value and that's what I think Peyton is worth. You won't lose a first round pick and fall behind if he does retire, and you can compete for the trophy with manning, and the Broncos have been using Oswieler anyways and the 2nd round pick is a nice exchange for Manning who is not really being used.

I approve .

visionz813

Starter
Im voting no, giving up too much for a guy who might retire. I think a later pick with the lineman is more suitable. Otherwise only the 2nd is worth peyton given the likely hood that he retires.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I don't like Manning being traded as it is something that would never happen but the deal is reasonable within the video game context so I'll vote yes. You need one more for approval.