Bills woes continue in week 4 against Patriots.

pack1797

Staff member
The Buffalo Bills have struggled out of the gate this season, starting 1-3. Two of those issues were by a combined 5 points. So while their record might not indicate it, the Bills have played a steadily improving brand of football. Tyrod Taylor has decreased the mistakes he's making under center every week, and at this point spears to be firly entrenched in the starting QB spot. We wanted to get an interview with coach Ryan, but when we handed out the assignment, our usual reporter got violently ill and had to go home, so we passed the duty on to our intern here at BillsTV, Billy Williams. Go get 'em Billy!

BillsTV: Coach Ryan, thanks for taking the time to speak with me today. It's an honor to finally meet you. I'm a huge fan!

Coach: Who in the blue Hell are you? Where's the usual guy, you know, the crier? The one who's sole purpose in this ice is to make me wish his mother never met his father?

BilsTV: He's sick coach.

Coach: You're telling me! He grosses me completely out. Never mind. So they sent me some Rookie fresh off the boat. Great. It was already amateur hour before, now apparently it's nursery school. Go ahead kid, dazzle me.

BillsTV: The Bils have had a rough 1st quarter of the season, but they're not a coupe of plays away from bein 3-1 instead of 1-3. This team has been a nightmare for opposing quarterbacks, and McCoy has quietly built a solid rushing season so far. Tyrod has looked more comfortable. Do you feel like the team is coming together?

Coach: Well, I'll be honest, there has been improvement. We're getting closer to playing mistake free football. I'd also say that we have to do a better job of cashing in on the red zone. Our defense is keeping us in games right now, our offense has to hold up its end of the bargain. Gotta cash those checks the defense is writing for us.

BillsTV: Well, I won't take up anymore of your time coach, as I know you're busy getting prepared for the Rams.

Coach: Alright. You did better than I thought you would kid. You should consider getting a real job. What's your name by the way?

BillsTV: Billy Williams.

Coach: Billy Williams? Are you local? Are your parents Bills fans?

BillsTV: yes sir, born and raised. And yes they're lifelong fans.

Coach: So let me make sure I have this right. Your parents, who are Bills fans, named you William Williams, which can literally be shortened to Bill Bill. You're Bill Bill. Holy Moses on the mountaintop, that's fu*#<>g great. Bill Bill.

BilsTV: it was that or Thurman Kelly, coach.

Coach: falls over laughing.

There you have it, folks. Coach Ryan has successfully given one reporter a nervous breakdown, but he seems to have a soft spot for now for our intern Bill Williams.

See you next time!